chapter 32.

to make up for the angst here's some fluff.

Tubbo's pov*

"I'm scared.." He said barely even audible. "It's ok.. He can't hurt you now." I said. He hugged me tighter making me slide closer. It kind of hurt but he was more important than my comfort.

"Is your tail ok?" I asked. He shook his head. "Can I see it?" I asked. He nodded and tensed up in pain as it appeared. He flicked it over to me and I carefully held it so it wouldn't hurt. It was covered in burn marks, scratches, and bruises. How could someone be this cruel to their own son?

"Ranboo, please come live with me. I can't let you get hurt like this again please, please come live with me." I begged. He shook his head and mouthed the words "I can't." "Why not? I need you to be ok! Please." I continued to beg.

"I will be ok." He said straining himself to speak. It hurt him. I got up and went downstairs to get him water. I came back up to see him trying to look at his wounds.

I put the water on the nightstand and helped him by taking a picture. I showed to him and it looked like he was about to cry. There was a giant second degree burn from his lower back all the way up to his neck.

"Ranboo we need to go to the hospital." I said. He shook his head. "No they'll take him away, he's the only family I have left! I can't lose him to." He strained. I sighed and gave him the cup of water to help his throat, which he drank and set it down.

"Can I at least put bandages on them?" I asked. He nodded and I grabbed the bandages again and asked him to turn around. "You're also gonna need to take off your shirt so I can get to them all." He nodded and took it off and set it down

I wrapped it around his waist and up trying not to hurt him. "Dose this hurt?" I ask he shook his head so I continued. He sharply inhaled when I got to his neck so I left that alone. I pulled on the bandage to tighten them and cut off the part that it was attached to.

He put his shirt back on and turned around to hug me. "Fine we won't go the the hospital but we're not going to school tomorrow." I said and hugged him back.  "Whatever you say, I don't mind that at all." He replied. I smiled. We sat down and he cuddled me making me lean against the wall.

"Bee!" He whined. I looked down at him. "Can I get a kiss?" He asked. "No, why?" I asked him in a teasing way even though it sounded serious. "I want one, please?" He asked. I cupped his face and brought it closer to mine and kissed him.

He looked happy. He looked actually happy for once and my heart fluttered at him smiling. I love it when he smiles. He continued to lay there wrapping his arms around my neck and nuzzling his head into my stomach.

"You're so soft.." He said muffled. He removed his arms from my neck and rolled over on his side using my body as a pillow. "Hey you trapped me!" He said. I crossed my legs over his hips so he couldn't move that much. "Yes, yes I did!" I said proudly.

He laughed his sweet laugh that I love so much. I laughed and hugged him. I moved my leg off of him and just let him lay there without bothering him. I gently rubbed his back scared of hurting him.

He let out a long deep breath of comfort and squeezed the sides of my shirt wrapping them around his fingers. "Are you comfy yet?" I asked. He nodded I smiled and played with his hair a bit. A little bit after there was violent knocking on the door.

Ranboo shot up and hid himself in he corner. I crawled to him and hugged him. "Is it him?" I asked. He knew exactly who I was referring to and nodded. I got up and shut the bedroom door and sat back down with him. "It's ok, he can't get you here." I whispered.

He was shaking. "Y-yes he can, please please, don't let him take me back." He begged. I held his hands and leaned against him. "Shh, it's ok. I promise you I won't let anything happen, I won't let him get to you." I said.

After a while the knocking and yelling stopped and he started to calm down. He hugged me tightly thanking me over and over again. "It's ok it's no big deal." I assured him. He kissed me and laid down again as he yawned.

I laid down as well and fell asleep.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the rushed ending I was running out of ideas. But I love you so much raindrops! I hope you have an amazing rest of your night! BYEEEE!!!

-Reagan