chapter 61. I did it! he's my boyfriend!

Time skip, a couple of days. Brought to you by Philza
Tw: fighting, mention of blood, indication of sh.

Ranboo's pov*

Today is the day! I'm finally gonna tell him. I put on my mask and walked out the door. On the way to school I felt weight on my back as I saw arms slither around my waist.

"Hey boss man! Ready for school?" Tubbo asked. I smiled and nodded as I hugged him back. "Great!" He said. For some reason I wasn't really talkative. "I missed you boss man, how have you been?" He asked. I gave him a thumbs up so he knew I was ok.

Tubbo's pov*

Just be your normal joyful self, cover your arms so he won't see or be worried. If he asks just say you're fine. I put on a smile and held his hand. "Today is the day! you've gotta tell him no matter what today." I thought

Eventually we made it to school and went to class.

Time skip, a few hours. Brought to you by Tallulah!

I was walking to my next class and I get shoved against the wall by Aiden and his "friends". "Get out of my fucking way you absolute shithead!" I demanded. He laughed in my face and punched me.

"Oh you really wanna fight? Right here? Right now?" I asked. "Yeah why? What? Too much of a pussy to fight back?" He said in a fake confident tone. "Ha no, but you are. That was a fake confident voice."

He punched me again, I looked back up at him and grinned as blood poured down my chin from my mouth. I punched him as hard as I could and kicked him in the stomach causing him to fall.

Tristan grabbed my arms and held me back. Aiden got up and repeatedly punched my stomach and chest until I started coughing up blood. "Hm, not so tough now huh?" He said as hea looked me in the eyes.

"Heh you have no clue what you've gotten yourself into..." I said looking right back at him. He punched me again and everything went black.

Another time skip, brought to you by chyanne and Quackity. (Also sorry for all the time skips but I hope you're still enjoying 😊)

I woke up in the nurse's office and Ranboo had his head on my chest crying as he held my hand. "Mmmhh.. What the fuck happened..?" I asked. He shot his head up and tackled me in a hug around my neck.

"Thank God you're ok!" He said. "Oh good, you're awake Tubbo!" Ms. Niki said in her normal cheery voice. "Will someone please explain what the hell happened to me?" I asked.

"Aiden, Tristan, and Oscar happened and you kind got into a fight." Ranboo explained. "Oh.. Did I win?" I asked. "By the looks of it no." Ms. Niki said as she laughed.

After a while we left school and I got to hang out with Ranboo while he worked.

One more time skip I promise, brought to you by badboyhalo. I'm so sorry for the time skips.

I sat on my doorstep while Ranboo dropped something off at his house. I was contemplating on doing this but I have to, I can't continue hiding this from him.

I started crying sure to myself that he wouldn't feel the same but I have to. After a while he came back to see me crying. "Bee what's wrong?" He said as he cupped my cheek. I held his wrist.

"I need to tell you something, I-I can't keep hiding this from you." I said. He moved closer to me. "Ranboo.. I love you! And I mean it! I love you. I've loved you since the first week we met. And I know that you don't feel the same but I had to tell you!" I cried.

"Oh Tubbo, I love you too.. Remember that thing I said I would tell you?" He asked.. I nodded. "I was gonna tell you today that I love you." He said. "Would it be ok if I kissed you?" I asked. He nodded and leaned in for a kiss and I did the same.

I felt our lips connect and it felt like heaven, I've missed it. I want it to last forever..
------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey raindrops!!!! I've missed talking to you guys and I hope you enjoyed this. I wasn't expecting it to end so soon but I loved writing this and I hope you enjoyed reading this! I love you all so much! BYEEEE!!! ❤💜🥰