chapter 37.

Tubbo's pov*

I woke up and I was facing the wall, I felt weight on the bed beside me. I looked over forgetting that it was Ranboo, he scared me. I thought he was Aaron for a minute. "Oh Jesus Christ.."

(Sorry for using the Lord's name in vain... I know that most of you won't care but still.. Sorry.)

I sat up a little bit but not all the way. He looked peaceful, I felt happy that he felt comfortable here with me. I really want him to come live with me so that feeling of comfort doesn't go away. "Hmmm.." He mumbled.

I looked over at him and watched as his eyes fluttered open. "Good mor- ah!" I said in surprise. He grabbed me and pulled me down. "Mine.." He said. I giggled. "Wha?" I asked. "You heard what I said.. Mine." He answered. I was left fluttered for a minute. I looked up at him.

He looked back at me. "Don't you want to go to school?" I asked him. He shook his head and rested it on mine. "I don't wanna!... I wanna stay here, it's comfy here." He whined. I wanted to kiss him so bad, but I couldn't sadly.

Instead I just hugged him a little bit tight. "You are so desperate to kiss me right now aren't you?" He asked. "God dammit he knows.." "Uuhhhmmm... Maybe? You'll never know." I said. "Listen, I know you like me so here's a little tip. If you wanna kiss me, I might let you." He said but I couldn't tell if he was being genuine or if he was Messing around.

I hid my face in his chest and squeaked out of embarrassment. "Oh bee come on, I'm only joking." He laughed. I buried my head deeper. He pulled my head back and held my chin. ".. Or was I?" He asked. My face was bright red.  He saw and laughed again. "Joking, joking. I'm sorry."

"Why-uh.. I-you!" I gave up on talking, at that point I was just embarrassing myself. "I made someone flustered~" He said mockingly.  I let out an annoyed huff and squeezed myself against his body to keep myself warm. "Ya know you're adorable when you're annoyed or angry." He said.

"Shut the fuck up you fucking giant, loveable,.. Kind... Asshole." I said. I was going off track on what I was saying but only because I was getting tired by the second. "Alright go back to bed sleepyhead." He said. And not long after I did, I just didn't know if he did or not.

Ranboo's pov*

I'm getting tired, Tubbo already fell asleep and I stayed awake when I didn't want to. I don't know what that was earlier, I guess I just had a sudden boost of confidence and it surprisingly worked.

But after a long while of thinking I finally got to drift into the peace of mind and sleep.