Chapter 11.

Tubbo's POV*

He was scared and I didn't want him to be. He looked up at me as he cried. "Are you ok?" He asked. "Yes love I'm ok." I said reassuringly.

"I'm scared of him, I don't want to go home for a while but I know that he's gonna come back for me. Please don't let him take me.." He begged. I dried his tears and held his face. He brought his knees to his chest and hugged me tighter.

"He's gone now. It's ok." I said. "I know he's gone but.. He still scared me, I'm more scared of him when he's sober." He said. "Wait he was sober?!" He nodded. "Are you ok?" I asked. He nodded and nuzzled my hand.

I didn't want him to be scared. "Hey look at me." I said. He looked up and I kissed him. He kissed back. I held his head to my chest and played with his hair. He looked comfortable now.

"This is comfortable. I like this." He said. I smiled. After a little bit he ended up falling asleep. It was cute. I listened to his snores and ended up falling asleep as well.

Time skip 1 hour brought to you by collective souls.

Tubbo's POV*

I woke up to find Ranboo staring at me. "Yes?" I asked. He quickly looked away. "I love you." He said. I hugged him and kissed his forehead.

"You're so soft... I feel safe here like this." He said and tucked his head under mine. His hair was soft and fluffy. "You seem comfortable with me doing this." He said.

"Well I do and I am, it's calming." I said. I've never seen him this tiny before now it's like I could fit him in my pocket, it's cute. "Tubbo?" He asked. "Yeah?" "Can I go back to sleep here? Like this?" He asked.

"Whatever makes you comfortable." I said. He looked up at me and kissed me. "Thank you." He said. "You're welcome. I love you." I said. "Love you too." He closed his eyes and he went to sleep.

I'm happy he feels safe here, at least he has one place to feel at home at. My phone started to ring.

I quickly tried to reach over to it before it woke him up but I couldn't reach. "Fuck!" I whispered.

He woke up and gave it to me. "I'm sorry." I said. "It's ok! No problem." He said happily. He got off of me so I could answer it. I got up went downstairs.

Ranboo's pov*

He got up and went downstairs and I stayed upstairs thinking and trying not to fall asleep. After a few minutes he came back up and sat beside me.

"Who was it?" I asked curiously. "Tommy and Wilbur, they're coming over today." He said as he smiled.

"Oh should I leave then?" I asked. "No! You can stay. Please?" He asked. I could tell that he was worried about me going home, and in all honesty I was too.

"You don't have to be downstairs when they get here but I don't want you to leave." He begged. I nodded.

"I'll come down but can you please pay a little bit of attention to me as well? I got kind of jealous last time." I admitted. I looked down and hugged him. He kissed the Side of my head. "Mhm!" He said.

"Thanks." I said, he giggled and kissed me again. "What's so funny?" I asked looking up at him. He was still giggling. "Nothing.." He said struggling from laughter.

"Yeah right you're giggling your fucking ass off!" I said. "Yeah, what about it?~" he asked. I smiled as I looked into his eyes. He looked flustered, and he was blushing.

"Aww you're blushing.." I said. He slightly shook his head to snap himself out of his thoughts. "So? Hard not to when starring at someone so hot." He flirted returning the favor from making him flustered. I backed away from him and fake coughed.

"Damn..." I said quietly. He laughed. He held my hands and put them on his lap as he held them. "It's true.." He said. "Yeah sure!" I said. He put his arms on my shoulders and lightly pecked my lips a few times. About twenty minutes later there was a knock on the door.

I reached for my mask which.. I couldn't find.. "Uhh Tubbo, I left my mask at my house.." I said. "It's ok, they won't make fun of you." He replied and grabbed my wrist pulling me up.

We went downstairs and I was covering my face with my hand. When we get to the door he pulled my arm down and opened the door.