𝟎𝟎𝟏| 𝐁𝐄𝐍-𝐄𝐑-𝐈𝐍𝐎

『 ben-er-ino 』

ben-er-ino

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

PHOENIX scribbled in her journal that she's had since nineteen-seventy. Her Father gifted it to her after accomplishing her first ability— which for some reason deserved a praise, since she was put through hell just to achieve it.

The brunette girl finished her entry and hid the book in a special place, underneath a floorboard— where she had been hiding it for years.

Stretching, Phoenix heard the alarm blaring throughout the house.

She groaned, knowing they wouldn't want her on the
mission— like usual.

She usually wouldn't leave her room when the alarm went off, mainly because she would get shoved— since the Sparrows were rushing around the house, before leaving.

Phoenix walked out of her room, she threw her Sparrow blazer on— even though she wasn't considered one it was mandatory clothing.

She walked onto the balcony, hearing the chattering of unfamiliar voices. She furrowed her eyebrows at the unfamiliar noise, and stepped closer to the railing— her eyes darting over the six strangers that stood in her living room.

Her mouth slightly opened in shock to see her Father talking to the six people— one being a child.

Phoenix slowly made her way down the large staircase to get a closer look— her hand slowly dragging down the wooden railing of the staircase, while her eyes glued to the unfamiliar group, worried they might be hostile.

Earning some glares from the rest of the crew, she kept a wary gaze on them— her eyes darting from each one of them.

Ben slowly walked out from— god knows where, and Phoenix hesitantly leaned against the staircase, trying not to
seem too important to the imposters.

"Dad, who the hell are these assholes?" Ben hissed out loudly, his face already irked at the fact there were strangers in the Hargreave's 'home'.

The opposing group gawked at Ben, their mouths agape, as if he was shocking— for some reason.

"Shit." the impostor group all muttered in unison, different variations of tones falling out of each of their mouths as they kept their gaze glued to Ben.