𝟎𝟏𝟏| 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐔𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

───・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"We can't save everyone

"We can't save everyone."
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧

"WE should've given them Harlan," Luther said in a grumbly tone.

Everyone was at the bar, pondering what to even do. No one had ideas, and the whole situation was just causing more stress then it needed to.

"Luther," Viktor said, almost trying to scold him but his was voice breaking, as he stared at the ground.

"What about Harlan?" Diego asked, unsure of what to do about the older man.

"The Sparrows said if we turned him over we could end the fighting," Luther said, as Five made a 'mm' noise, his mouth full of tequila now, "and then work together to save the world. But if we didn't-" Luther got cut off by Viktor.

"But we tried to make peace. Okay, and then the step-siblings from hell attacked- kidnapped you, and they tried to kill us." Viktor paused, "I mean, come on. We can't trust them. Working together would be like trying to defuse a bomb by pouring gas on it. It's only gonna make things burn down faster."

"But don't we need the big bad glow-y thing in their basement?" Klaus asked, making everyone's attention fall on Klaus, and they all stared at him blankly, or gave him a confused look.

"Klaus...do you know where the Kugleblitz is?" Five asked, furrowing his eyebrows at the words Klaus said.

"Oh, yeah. I saw it." Klaus dramatically gasped, "When I went to see Dad."

Phoenix leaned forward furrowing her eyebrows at him, and placed her elbows on the bar in front of her.

"It's in the old storage room, where Mom used to keep all her luggage." Klaus giggled at the thought, smiling to himself.

"Why didn't you tell anyone?!" Diego exclaimed, obviously irritated that his brother didn't process what it was.

"I did. I told you!" Klaus exclaimed back, reminding Diego.

"You say stupid shit all the time man!" Diego yelled back, trying to defend himself.

"Of course." It clicked in Five's head, obviously having a realization.