𝟎𝟐𝟗| 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐈

───・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

❝Five!❞───・ 。゚☆: *

Five!
───・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"LUTHER was killed by what're the bell that thing is." Allison spat, gesturing to nothing.

"And Klaus?" Five questioned, not understanding why she wasn't just admitting everything.

"He didn't make it into the tunnel," Allison said offended that they would accuse her.

"You know, your deal is costing people their lives." Five said lowly— snapping at his sister.

"Do you really think that I made a deal with Dad to kill Luther and Klaus?" Allison looked around at the three.

Five didn't stop glaring at his sister, Viktor looked at his feet and shuffled uncomfortably, and Phoenix just looked to her side and bit the inside of her cheek.

"I'm done." Allison spat, "I'll meet you in the lobby." She stormed off.

"Hey-hey, wait, no." Viktor stammered, then sighed, as Allison left, "Wait...Five." Viktor began to chase after her.

Phoenix walked out of the room, feeling a wave of energy over her, then Five followed behind her, as Phoenix froze, seeing a wall blocking the hallway that once was. Five's eyebrows furrowed once he saw the wall. The two walked up to the wall— that definitely wasn't there before.

"Viktor?" Phoenix called, her tone questioning herself— scared she had gone crazy after all of this.

"Allison?" Five called in confusion, "Okay..."

Phoenix turned around and saw the other side closed off too. Phoenix nudged Five with her elbow, making him turn around and look at the other wall. Five walked up. to the wall, and tried to pull one of the paintings off.

"Alright, so now the fun starts." Five said sarcastically walking back into the room they were in, but it had changed completely.

"What the hell is happening?" Phoenix asked as she walked into the new room.

"I don't..." Five looked around the room, "know."

Phoenix walked back out of the room and opened the other door in the hall.

"Five!" Phoenix called, and Five quickly blipped to her side.