𝟎𝟐𝟓| 𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

───・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

❝Look, it's gonna be alright

Look, it's gonna be alright. It's either the world ends, or it doesn't.
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧

"MY turn." Five said, his tone low— startling Phoenix.

"Yeah...alright" Phoenix said in the same tone, as she handed him the glass, and began to stand up straight.

Phoenix wiped her mouth with her sleeve, as Five took a swig of the burning liquid. Five leaned his back against the counter, and Phoenix copied the action. Phoenix stared at Five, as he looked at nothing.

"Five?" She asked, her tone quiet and uncertain.

Five turned his head to look at her, not saying anything, just waiting for her to speak.

"I'm scared." She croaked out, her voice a whisper.

Five stared at her, a hint of empathy in his expression. She chewed on the skin on her lips.

Five wrapped his arm around her, his hand held her left forearm, and Phoenix just stared in front of her— just trying to process that this was her last day alive.

The two stood in silence for forever it felt like— it was awkward, but she was happy she had company. She slightly leaned more into Five, and he just stared in front of him, thinking of the possibilities. The anticipation could've killed her, she wasn't a patient person.

"Hey." Five spoke up finally, glancing at Phoenix.

"Yeah?" Phoenix turned her head to look at him.

"Let's go talk to Luther?" Five asked, she glanced at the floor, then back to him.

"Okay." She said, his arm leaving her— and she let out a sigh before nodding.

Five sat the whiskey down on the counter. They walked silently to Luther's room— which was on the first floor.

The two looked at each other when they saw him sitting on his bed, staring out the window at the kugleblitz.

"Hey." Five said— pulling Luther back into reality, but refused to take his eyes away from the window.

Luther didn't take his eyes off the window, "Hey, how long do we have left?"