𝟎𝟐𝟕| 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋

───・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

❝You serious?❞───・ 。゚☆: *

You serious?
───・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

PHOENIX covered her face with her hands, she couldn't bear to look at Luther's corpse any longer.

"It must've been him, the guardian," Lila said, not taking her eyes away from Luther.

"She's right. Whatever did this had a long curved blade." Diego said and knelt next to Luther's body, and Phoenix let her hands drop to her sides.

"How...how can you be sure?" Phoenix asked as tears threatened to fall from her eyes.

"I don't know much, but I know knives," Diego said and looked over at Phoenix.

"Children, what's going on?" Reginald walked into the room, and stopped when he saw Luther's body, "Oh God! Luther."

Five looked over at his father and furrowed his eyebrows— obviously suspicious of his father's reaction.

"If we attacked first, he would still be alive," Ben said, and Phoenix looked over at him with a scowl.

"Don't say that. We don't know what would've happened if we went in there." Phoenix spat, her eyes narrowed at Ben.

Everyone stood in a moment of silence, and then the hotel began to shake, and lights began to flicker.

The hotel then shook aggressively and Phoenix fell back into Five. Five then held the back of her shoulders and helped her stand. Ben peeked down the hall and saw the Kugleblitz destroying the hotel.

"G-guys? Hey, guys!" Ben yelled and ran back into the room.

Phoenix looked over at Five, and then the two ran to the door, looking down the hall to see the hotel being swallowed by the Kugleblitz.

"What are we going to do with Luther?!" Solane cried out.

"Okay, we're out of time!" Five yelled to the room.

"The Kugleblitz is here," Phoenix added as the two rushed back into the room.

"Everyone into the passage! It's the only way!" Reginald yelled, then ran into the hallway that was in the wall.