𝟎𝟎𝟓| 𝐕𝐈𝐊𝐓𝐎𝐑

『 viktor 』

viktor

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

ONE OF THE hardest things for Phoenix to do was leave Luther with her so-called 'family'.

Although, it didn't seem like she cared about the knocked-out man— she did. She felt as if she had just run off on him, and it seemed like she didn't care if he was harmed in any way.

The girl stepped into the hotel that had 'HOTEL OBLIVION' in flickering lights plastered on the front of it.

She slowly walked in— hesitantly, as she looked around taking in the fact she would force herself to live here.

Phoenix immediately walked over to the front counter, and rang the bell, then waited for assistance. Soon,  a tall slender older man came walking over.

"Hello, miss, um, how may I help you?" he said, looking around— obviously looking for her parents.

"I would like to purchase a room please," Phoenix said, blandly— not wanting to interact with anyone, but then gave a fake weak smile, not wanting to come off as rude.

"Uhm-" he started but then remembered something about the hotel's policy, "Yes, of course." he nodded, not asking any questions.

Phoenix dug through her pocket for the money she carried, and handed it to the man. He stared at her palm, that had cash in it, for a moment. He then took the money— trading her a key for the money.

"Thank you." she thanked before leaving, receiving a head nod from the man— who got the bland memo from her.

Phoenix walked over into the restaurant area hoping to get something to drink— to ease her nerves— even if she looked like a teenager, she'd figure it out.

"Phoenix!" she heard a familiar voice exclaim her name.

'Oh, please, no.' ran through her mind— not because she didn't like Klaus or anything of that sort, she actually really enjoyed his presence, but because she just really wasn't in the mood to talk.

The girl then turned on her heel and plastered the fakest smile she could on her face, "Klaus!" she reflected the energy through her gritted smile, keeping her hands behind her back, as she squeezed the key that was in the palm of her hand.