𝟎𝟎𝟔| 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐗

『 grandfather paradox 』

grandfather paradox

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

PHOENIX CLICKED ON the golden button, calling the elevator up. The light above lit up in white, indicating that the elevator was on its way. The machine started to ding as it came up to her level. Phoenix stepped into the small room, as the doors opened.

The doors then closed, and Phoenix leaned up against the wall of the elevator as it sunk into the hotel. The doors of the contraption opened, and the girl stepped out, on the floor level.

Phoenix hadn't been out of that damn room in over a day, so, she thought she'd at least go downstairs. Phoenix roamed the buffet— not finding anything appealing. She slowly walked around, mainly killing time.

Five had been flooding Phoenix's thoughts recently. She didn't understand, maybe because they were the same, or she assumed— they just seemed like similar people, which Phoenix did not like.

"What are you mumbling about?" a female voice asked from one of the booths that sat in the back of the 'restaurant' area.

Phoenix snapped her head towards the familiar voice. There was Diego, Viktor, and their other sibling, whom Phoenix had not met yet.

"Lila." Diego said in a grumbly voice, "Dumping Stan on me after all these years? I mean-, that's not right." he scoffed after his little rant.

Phoenix didn't know if she should go and say hello or just leave it. So, she decided on eavesdropping for now— not feeling like it was her place to speak to them.

"Hey, man. If you did the deed, don't blame her for the consequences." Viktor said picking up his beer, then sipped on his beer.

"That's not the point," Diego said in a low tone, obviously frustrated with the whole situation.

"Oh, what's the point?" Viktor said in a whiny tone, almost mocking his brother.

Phoenix was done listening to their funny conversation. The girl walked over to the bar, where the other sibling was. Phoenix quickly made her way back to the elevator, not wanting to cause any more trouble.

Suddenly, as Phoenix is passing the front door, leading out of the hotel, a duo bursts through the front door of the hotel.

"Okay, gather 'round, people." a familiar voice announced through the hotel, while speed-walking through the place,