𝟎𝟎𝟑| 𝐔𝐍𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

『 unreasonable emotions 』

unreasonable emotions

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

PHOENIX WALKED OUT of the hotel, hearing murmurs as she left. She then continued her nightly walk, as she did every night— she wasn't going to let the 'Umbrella academy' or an earthquake scare her to go back home.

She walked the city for about ten minutes before she heard a 'whoosh', Phoenix quickly turned around to see the boy whose name was a number.

The two then stared at each other for a second—and only a second.

"What do you want?" Phoenix spoke up, her tone low— only annoyance dripping in her voice.

Five opened his mouth to speak then closed it, then slightly stepped forward, almost trying to seem intimidating in a way.

Phoenix pondered about stepping back, but decided against
it, wanting to stand her ground, and show him that she wasn't intimidated by him— since he was a child.

"Who are you?" the young boy inquired, genuinely curious, his same words falling from his tongue as they had done before.

Phoenix scoffed and rolled her eyes, "Not this again." she said turning on her heel to walk away— not exactly wanting to be interrogated any longer.

'Whoosh', he blipped in front of her— the blue lighting up around him, before disappearing quickly.

"I'm getting dejavú," Phoenix said in a sarcastic tone, referring to their first interaction.

"When did ol' Reggie adopt you?" Five narrowed his eyes at the girl slightly leaning his head forward, trying to squeeze the information out of the girl.

"Why should I tell you?" the brunette asked, crossing her arms, and narrowing her eyes at the boy— mirroring his demeanor.

The boy sighed and stood up straight, rolling his eyes at the girl who stood in front of him.

"If I tell you, you have to answer one of my questions." she  bargained with the 'teen' boy, with a small smirk tugging at her lips.

"And what exactly would be that question?" Five snapped at the girl, whilst glaring at her— annoyance practically radiating off of him.