𝟎𝟐𝟖| 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍

───・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

❝Okay, so we find the dumbass bells, then what?❞───・ 。゚☆: *

Okay, so we find the dumbass bells, then what?
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"HAVE you forgotten how we all came together in the first place?" Five reminded Viktor.

"Dad's funeral." Viktor sighed at the realization.

"Exactly." Five said, "He pulled this on you rubes before, and now he's doing it again now."

"Come on, Five." Viktor groaned and shook his head.

Phoenix furrowed her eyebrows at Viktor, "Five does have a point." Phoenix was confused about why he didn't agree with Five.

Five nodded at Phoenix, "He lost the vote to come through the tunnel, yet here we are." Five said lowly.

"Are you really sure he could kill Luther?" Viktor questioned, his hands on his knees, and his tone quiet.

"I think he could kill Luther, Klaus, and the rest of us without breaking a moral sweat." Five whispered, "And what's worse, I think Allison is involved."

Phoenix sighed, and glanced in Allison's direction, Phoenix sensed something was off with her more than usual.

"No. No." Viktor scoffed, "She was with Solane in the tunnel."

"I don't think he's talking about Klaus," Phoenix said before Five could.

"Luther?" Viktor asked, "What? No, she would never do that."

"She's been unraveling since we got to this timeline." Five whispered, glaring in Allison's direction.

"Yeah, she lost her daughter," Viktor said quickly, defending his heartbroken sister.

"And she killed Harlan." Phoenix shot back quickly, trying to reason with Viktor.

Viktor froze, and stayed quiet, glancing back to Allison, "Look, even if you two are right, I can't imagine they're just gonna come clean if we confront them," Viktor whispered.

"I agree." Five and Phoenix said in unison, both of their tones low.

Phoenix glanced at Five for a second, then back at Viktor, who stared at Allison.