𝟎𝟎𝟐| 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐘

『 the enemy 』

the enemy

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

PHOENIX BLIPPED UP on to the balcony— blue illuminating around her, before fading away quickly. She looked down watching the chaos unfold.

She glanced over the spot she had just conversed with the boy, but he was nowhere to be seen. Her eyes dragged around the academy that swarm with fighting.

The man with the long hair and black costume jumped on Christopher and was yelling numerous hysterical words at the cube.

Phoenix let out a small laugh as Christopher shot the man off him. The girl glanced back down, to see Five fighting Ben, then blipping somewhere else.

Bored of the fighting, Phoenix ran her fingers on the railing as she walked on the second floor listening to the loud commotion that erupted in the large house.

When Phoenix spotted Jayme she began to walk with her side by side, giving her a small smile— almost in a casual way. Although Jayme picked on her, Phoenix enjoyed her humor and unserious demeanor.

"What's up?" Phoenix asked the woman who was now walking beside her, as the two aimlessly walked the second floor.

"Not much. You?" Jayme asked nonchalantly, as she kept her eyes in front of her, and her hands in the pockets of her Sparrow jacket.

"Mm... same old same old." the shorter girl said, making a 'so so' gesture with her hand, as they walked— trying to make it seem as if there wasn't a large fight storming the house.

The two walked over to the other side of the second story, they spotted two Umbrellas— which was the one in the cloak, and the youngest one, Five, who Phoenix previously shared maybe two lines of words with.

"Hey, Short pants. What's up?" Jayme remarked, walking over to the two— Phoenix simply following behind, not excatly caring to be apart of any of it.

"Go help the others. I'll handle them." Five told the woman beside him, she simply nodded before speaking.

"Okay." the woman spoke in a breathless tone, giving him a small nod before running off to chase another fight with any Sparrow.

"What are you? Their mascot?" Jayme asked the boy, wanting to bicker with him as much as she could— she knew how to get under people's skin.