𝟎𝟐𝟏| 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃

───・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

❝Hey, Five,

Hey, Five,..cinq, are you mad at me or something?
───・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

ALLISON glared at the two, as they left. Phoenix's heels clicked on the marble floor. The loud music echoed through the large room. Five and Phoenix arrived at the table, that had glass bottles full of alcohol. Phoenix grabbed one of the bottles— that was full of her least favorite red wine— and Five grabbed glasses.

Phoenix made her way to a table, that was decorated in white. The two sat down, and Phoenix watched as everyone danced, whilst Five poured glasses for the two.

"To the end of the world." Five said, handing her a glass full of wine, and he raised his.

She turned her attention back to the boy, and picked up her glass, raising it, as the two glasses collided, making a 'clink' noise.

"To the end of the world." She muttered, echoing his words— She drank the bitter wine, not showing that she loathed the taste.

The guy who ran the counter of the hotel walked around— taking pictures of everyone. Phoenix watched everyone eat and drink, as she did herself. For the longest time, Five nor Phoenix spoke. Five was eating oysters, making Phoenix scrunch her face in disgust. Phoenix had, two glasses of wine and one glass of champagne so far.

Klaus then moseyed he was over to the two, a smile plastered on his face.

"Oh God." Five muttered, as soon as Klaus opened his mouth to speak.

"Cinco! Mi hermano, and Phoenix!" Klaus exclaimed, making Phoenix smile at him, as Klaus sat down beside Five.

"What do you want?" Five grumbled, obviously annoyed at the presence of his loud brother.

"Just to talk to you, and your girlfriend!" Klaus exclaimed, waving a finger between the two.

Phoenix furrowed her eyebrows, "what?"

"Klaus, are you loaded again?" Five asked, his eyebrows furrowed, whilst he eyed his brother.

"Oh, I thought..." Klaus trailed off, gesturing at the two.

"No!" The two spat in unison— obviously annoyed at the question, making Klaus raise an eyebrow.

"Klaus spit it out, what do you want?" Five asked, still agitated, just wanting Klaus to get to the point of this conversation.