𝟎𝟐𝟔| 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄

───・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

 ❝I feel like everyone is in denial still

I feel like everyone is in denial still..
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"IT'S been an hour, we should go back." Phoenix said, her tone low, and her face somber.

They had sat in silence, it wasn't uncomfortable nor comfortable— it was just quiet. They didn't mind, they needed to think— process.

"Yeah." Five said, his voice slightly raspy from the lack of speaking.

Five stood up, and held a hand out for Phoenix. She furrowed her eyebrows, and glanced at his hand then his eyes. She gave him a small smile, and held his hand, pulling herself up. When Phoenix went to let go, Five pulled her hand back. Phoenix glanced at him, but she didn't really mind. It was the end of the world, so what mattered?

Five and Phoenix made their way down to the lobby, Five let go of Phoenix's hand, when he leaned against one of the glowing pillars, and Phoenix did the same. Everyone else began to arrive, and Phoenix was getting nervous. What if she was the only one who voted for what she was going to vote?

Alison spoke up, "I think you can all guess, which way I'll be voting." She paused, "We've all been through a lot. We've all lost people." Alison hesitantly looked Five's way, "Mannequins..." she said hesitantly.

making Phoenix give Five a; 'What the fuck?' look.

"But their deaths have to mean something. Which is why I'll be voting to go with dad."

Lila stepped down from the stairs, and whispered something to Diego, before walking over towards Alison.

"Let's go save the bloody universe!" Lila exclaimed her fist in the air.

"Whoo-who!" Klaus cheered, smiling at Lila.

"All right, well, since she said yes, I vote stay." Diego said, and Lila scoffed, "How's that for nice?"

"You're not being serious." Lila said, her voice dropping serious, from her happy tone— and expression faltering, to which Diego smiled at Lila.

"It's his vote, Lila." Alison said, subtly glaring at Diego, "Klaus?"

"I am with father." Klaus said, and Reginald hummed in response, glancing over to Ben, and Ben nodding.