𝟎𝟐𝟎| 𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

───・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

❝I'm probably going to get absolutely blasted, is that okay?❞───・ 。゚☆: *

I'm probably going to get absolutely blasted, is that okay?
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

PHOENIX stood— like a manikin, as Solane pinned the sides of the dress on her. The light silk being slightly baggy on the girl, so, Solane wanted to alter the dress to her body shape.

"Why, exactly are we doing this?" Phoenix asked as Solane pinned the waist in, her eyes intently concentrating on the safety-pins she pressed through the fabric of the dress— cautious not to jab Phoenix.

"So you can wear this dress, you're my Maid Of Honor after all," Solane mumbled due to a safety pin in her mouth.

Phoenix could hear Luther screaming words to a song downstairs. Phoenix let out a light chuckle to herself as she heard Klaus and Five singing a song together— which to be honest was not the most delightful noise.

"What are you laughing at?" Solane chuckled softly, as she asked the girl who had a small smile on her face.

"You don't hear them?" Phoenix asked, her laugh rising slightly— thinking of the most likely already drunk group who sung loudly.

Solane began to laugh too, as the two laughed, Phoenix realized how much she was going to miss her. The end of the world scared her— she almost always felt as if she were to live forever, somehow managing to cheat at death. When Five spoke about watching his older self die, and he thought he'd cheat death also, it made her worried— that Five out of all people was worried about death.

Phoenix stood up straight again, as Solane began to pin her dress again. Phoenix watched her sister focus on her dress.

"Don't you think this is a little, risqué?" Phoenix asked, referring to her dress, that was too fancy to Phoenix's liking— but it was Solane's wedding.

"No, why?" Solane stood back to look at the full dress, making sure she had pinned all the right places.

Phoenix moved her leg out, so you could see the high slit in the dress— and looked up at Solane with a 'really?' look, since Solane claimed the dress wasn't as flattering as Phoenix claimed.

"It's fine." Solane said, as she chuckled a bit, "It's the end of the world, live a little."

Phoenix sighed, and rolled her eyes, "I guess."