𝟎𝟎𝟗| 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐗 𝐏𝐒𝐘𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐒

『 paradox psychosis 』

paradox psychosis

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"D-DID VIKTOR GO full 'Carrie' again?" Klaus asked, while he slowly stepped over the burnt corpses.

"We didn't do this." Alison gestured with her head towards the older man standing in the middle of all of them.

Klaus stood there wide-eyed before glancing over to Phoenix, "Shit- Phoenix what happened?"

Phoenix raised her shoulders into a small shrug— unsure how to even answer, it all happened so quick. She could barely even muster up words that only died in her throat.

She was sat with her back leaned up against the pillar, holding herself the vast she could— while her body ached, and crimson began to dry over the small cuts that scattered her skin.

"Harlan?" Viktor called to the man, slowly stepping towards him in a wary manner— almost afraid of the white-haired old man.

"Don't!" the old man exclaimed out of fear— causing Klaus
to jump at the loud shout. Klaus then raised his hands in defense, taking a couple of steps back.

"Don't come near me please." Harlan squeezed his eyes shut, obviously overwhelmed— overstimulated— at the situation he threw himself into.

"I-I just wanted to make sure you were okay," Viktor said softly, trying not to scare the old man away.

Harlan held his head in his hands, meanwhile, Phoenix wasn't paying attention— she just was trying to focus on gaining enough strength to pull herself up.

Klaus slowly approached Phoenix— tuning out of the conversation. He slowly helped her up, shifting one of his lanky arms under hers, and lifted her up.

Helping her stand, the two slowly walked over towards Alison and Diego. Klaus was asking questions about the old guy, whilst Phoenix stared at the bodies that lay on the floor.

They were about four— or so— meters away, but she still stared.

It was like something in Phoenix broke at the gruesome sight. Maybe it was pity that loomed her heart— or grief— but it was odd, whatever it was.

Solane slowly began to grasp onto consciousness, waking up from her unconscious state. She saw the bodies that were lying next to her, and she began to freak out.