𝟎𝟎𝟖| 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐒

『 sparrows 』

sparrows

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

KLAUS, VIKTOR, ALISON, and Diego, were all standing around a pool table. Phoenix went to go to get something to drink a few minutes ago, when Luther walked in.

"Little late for a meeting pal!" Diego yelled over at him, in a sarcastic tone, giving him a hard time.

"I was being held captive." Luther said, opening his arms, "By the Sparrows." he said in a dry tone, not understanding why they didn't notice his absence.

"What?" Viktor asked, confused— since, they all didn't notice.

"Wait." Luther began, looking between all of them "Did none of you notice?" Luther asked, his eyebrows furrowing at their cluelessness.

Phoenix walked over to the pool table again, seeing Luther, "Luther!" Phoenix exclaimed as she saw him, with a small smile on her face, as she had a cup of tea in her hands.

Everyone was mumbling 'welcome backs', and 'we're happy you're safe', etc— trying to make up for not noticing.

"Phoenix!" Luther exclaimed back, as she went over to give him a small nudge, before leaning against the pool table once again.

"Did they hurt you?" Alison asked, her tone already hostile at the mention of the opposing team.

"Who? The Sparrows?" Luther asked, as he put a bag on the pool table, "God, no. Not at all. Excellent hosts. Quite charming actually."

Luther just kept rambling on how delightful they were, whilst Stanley was doing something in the background.

"Oh, and you should see their gym. Outstanding!" Luther smiled at the thought, "I really think we got these guys all wrong."

Phoenix dropped her expression as Luther spoke "I don't think-" Phoenix got cut off, and let out a frustrated sigh.

"Says the guy they kidnapped," Alison added, showing a magazine with the Sparrows on it.

Diego whistled from beside Phoenix, catching everyone's attention, "What did they want?" Diego asked in a murmured tone.

"Oh. Marcus. He's missing. They want him back. Unharmed." Luther said looking at everyone nonchalantly, as if they obtained their number one.