𝟎𝟎𝟕| 𝟓𝟖 𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆

『 58 or something 』

58 or something

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"NO." FIVE INFORMED in an unreadable tone, while he had furrowed eyebrows.

"Commission?" Phoenix asked confused, not knowing what that was— maybe a company?

"Uh, yeah, it's a place I worked." Five stammered, still pondering why she knew so much about the paradox, then turned his head towards the girl next to him.

"You worked?" Phoenix questioned Five, raising her eyebrows at him, her eyes scanning him— this confused Phoenix because he looked; way too young to work.

"Yeah, is that hard to believe?" Five said confused, getting a bit defensive, so, he turned his whole body towards her, almost ready to get into a verbal fight with her— once again.

"You're like- ten." Phoenix blinked in a confused manner, before furrowing her eyebrows at him. Five sighed before the woman, named Alison, started talking.

"He's not," she slurred her words as if they were in a whirlpool, "he's like fifty-eight, or some shit." she spat, drunkenly, as she laid her head on the bar, her words all over the place.

Phoenix glanced back at Five, her eyebrows now furrowed. She then looked him up and down, once again, then slowly let her lip tug into a small smirk.

"You're looking good for fifty-eight." she quipped, earning a laugh from Diego.

"Well, I've heard the same about you." Five stated as if it were a terrible secret, narrowing his eyes at her— wanting to cause some kind of argument.

"What have you heard about me?" Phoenix said, starting to stand up straight, instead of leaning on the bar, her head slightly tilting.

"You're also fifty-eight." Five retorted, causing Phoenix to seem confused on how he even knew that.

Phoenix then rolled her eyes at five, "Yeah well, you know Reginald," Phoenix scoffed, "he likes to fuck with his serums." she darted her eyes away from Five.

Klaus giggled slightly, "Oh we know." Klaus was referring to Luther— but Phoenix had no idea on what he was referring to.

Phoenix assumed her father had done something to their family also, that involved serums of some kind. Phoenix then ripped herself from the conversation and walked over towards the pool table.