𝟎𝟐𝟐| 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄

───・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

❝Oh, bite me

Oh, bite me.
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

LILA left Reginald, leaving Diego and his father to
talk— whilst Klaus went to talk to Ben, and Phoenix still sitting by Five— the two drinking their brains out. All of a sudden, someone took a fork and tapped it on their glass, indicating a speech, Everyone turned to look at who it was, to find out it was Reginald.

"What the hell?" Phoenix whispered, watching the scene.

Reginald took the microphone and stood in the open space, made for dancing.

"I know it's customary for the father of the bride to make a speech— Solane, ever since you were a little girl, I've always known you were exceptionally bright. And though I can't say I know Luther all that well, from the few moments we have shared, it seems you have found yourself an adequate partner." Reginald spoke into the microphone, looking at the bride and groom.

"He just called Luther adequate." Five snickered, as Phoenix scoffed at her 'Father's' words

"I acknowledge that, as a father, I was not without my faults. I hope these shortcomings will be seen as only a rough patch on an otherwise verdant lawn. I'm proud to call you my children." Reginald continued his speech.

Phoenix laughed loudly— not intending to, it was most likely the alcohol sinking into her system. After she laughed all attention fell on her, "Continue." She said still slightly laughing, only amused at Reginald's words— that were very untrue.

"Even those whom I raised in a revenant version of myself. I hope that tonight we can create a few special memories in whatever precious amount of time we have left. And now closing the sun rises over a lily's felid. A mother veiled, her lips concealed. The mourners come in droves of black, to bury what their hearts unpack. With shallow breath and time..." Reginald spoke, his words becoming poetic in the speech.

Phoenix's amused look then faltered at her Fathers words, immediately recognizing the words that spewed from his mouth into the microphone.

"...eclipsed, I pray you miss death's gentle kiss." Phoenix recited quietly, not wanting anyone to hear, as Reginald spoke the same words, in unison to hers.

Phoenix had tears in her eyes, staring at the man who called her 'Father'. Klaus, Diego, and Lila clapped, Klaus shouting words of encouragement. Phoenix then shook her head, her expression irritated at the man, who obviously was just sucking up to the group that hated him.