Call Him

Hey! 

Let's get back to it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nyaooo!" Akashi shouted in annoyance. 

Akashi wasn't having a good day, First, her Brother Kohaku hung up on her, and now, a few hours later, she was brought before lady Nagato against her will! The last time she was bought before Lady Nagato was to demand that she convince her brother to return to them. 

Akashi was dragged into a large room full of other ship girls. All eyes turned to look at the squirming scam cat. In the centre of the room, sitting on the floor, was Nagato, who stared at her with carefully concealed annoyance. To Nagato's left was Mushashi, and Shinano was on her right. 

Many ship girls around them glared at her, such as Kaga, Shigure, Takao, Zuikaku, Kawakaze, Tosa and Yukikaze. However, others didn't seem bothered, and a few looked at her like she was the key to a grand prize, like Akagi, Taiho, Mikasa, Atago, Azuma and Yuudachi. 

"...Akashi," Nagato spoke, her voice commanding absolute silence in the room. Her small size did not hinder her ability to demand respect. 

"L-Lady Nagato, Nya," Akashi stuttered and bowed low. 

"Hello, Akashi!" Mutsu shouted from behind Nagato with a happy smile, making most present roll their eyes. Nagato turned and glared at her sister, who got the message and stopped drawing attention to herself. 

"The returned Sortie has informed me that former IJN Kohaku has appeared not far from here, helping civilians on the ocean..." Nagato stared at Akashi, who was sweating at all the attention.

Many ship girls started whispering at the mention of Kohaku, and most were interested in meeting the male Kansen. Everyone knew of him, but very few had met him. All whispering quieted when Akagi moaned and whimpered while rubbing her thighs together in arousal, creeping a few of the ship girls out.

"I-Is that so, Nya?" Akashi stuttered again, but a sparkle in her eyes that were seen by only those in front of her. Was Akashi nervous? Or was she pretending?

"Akashi, Enough is enough now... Call Kohaku..." Nagato demanded. She was making Akashi fidget from her position. 

"Why? Nya" 

"Why?!" Kaga called out from her left. "That traitor betrayed us, and now he is bankrupting us!" 

"Calm down, dear Kaga, fufu," Akagi calmed Kaga down relatively quickly. 

"Nya! Brother wants nothing to do with the likes of you, Kaga! Nya!" Akashi dropped her worried expression and glared at the Kitsune Carrier. 

Kaga went from calm to angry within moments. "What was that?!" 

"Nya! You knew Brother liked you back then! It is partly your fault you're going bankrupt! That Amagi is not recovering! You choose to become a Siren's plaything! Nya." Akashi smirked at the seething Kitsune. Who was now being held back by Akagi and Tosa, but all three glared at Akashi for bringing up Amagi, who was currently resting.

"Why, you little-" Kaga growled before being cut off by another powerful but sleepy voice., 

"*Yawns* Hmmmmm, Akashi... Akagi and Kaga already paid the price for working with the Sirens back then," The tired voice of Shinano interrupted.

"They haven't paid enough, and Brother also taught me this, which he learned from some nice humans in the west," Akashi shot back with a grin and gave Kaga the middle finger—making everyone look at her, shocked or gasp at the disrespect. Kaga was fuming at the scam cat.