Little Kit

Hey!

This chapter has been delayed about four weeks, but I'm back in the swing of things like Ex-Doc.

Let us get back to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Observer... I swear!" Purifier grinds her teeth in frustration. 

Observer sat behind her, patting Purifier's shoulder with a cackle, "Fourscore and seven minutes ago, I observed something juicy!"

"That's gross! Don't use human references!"

"What? Why?" Observer looked at Purifier perplexed.

"Because it's cringy, that's why!"

Observer shook her head at Purifer's close-minded attitude. As the leading Observer-Alpha Siren, she watched and observed everything the humans and the Kansen did daily, almost 24/7 and while she would admit many things the humans did were borderline insanity and highly questionable.

She found them rather praiseworthy and entertaining.

She did not admit it out loud in front of her sisters or the Empress. She had no desire to be reconditioned or, worse, replaced. Observer didn't want to kick the hornet's nest, as the humans say. Crazy as she was, she wasn't lacking in common sense.

"Stop ignoring me!" Purifier growled when Observer refused to answer her, seemingly lost in thought.

Observer looked at Purifier, "Hmmm?"

"Go back to the juicy part."

Observer quirked an eyebrow and smirked, "Heh, I don't think your frail maiden heart could handle it."

Purifier's eyes narrowed, and her face turned red, "I'm warning you."

She wasn't even remotely intimidated by the love-struck Purifier but humoured her anyway, rolling her eyes and grinning, "Look at this!" With a click of her fingers, Observers rigging appeared alongside a large screen, showing Purifier something she didn't want to see.

"What's he doing!" Purifier shrieked.

"Look's like he's cheating on you; oh, that playboy!" Observer said dramatically and cackled, making Purifier's mood drop further.

Glaring at the screen, Purifier analysed every detail of the still image. From any normal person's point of view, the image was innocent, but in Purifier's mind, it was anything but innocent.

"Who is she?"

"Doesn't matter. She's just a schoolgirl, a nobody," Observer shrugged uncaringly. The image was of Kohaku talking to the schoolgirl he met in the city earlier, who showed him the wonders of yaoi art in the form of the Shikikan and himself.

"Doesn't seem like nobody!"

"It's just some random ass girl from Tokyo, stop b*tching," Observer rolled her eyes but smirked; Purifier was so easy to aggravate.

"NO! I can't let this go, I think I need to teach that manwhore a lesson!" Purifier growls, pushing past Observer, and storms from the room.

Observer stood there quietly before the widest grin appeared, followed by maniacal giggling: "Oh, this I've got to see!" She ran out of the room to find the other sirens. There was no way in hell she would allow her sisters and herself to miss this spectacle.

Was she a lousy sister for not informing Purifier that Kohaku was being watched by possessive Royal Navy Kansen and in the same vicinity as two Iron Blood battleships?