Queen of the Ocean

Hey

Let's get back to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few days after Kohaku exploded in popularity among humans, he decided to try to stay below the radar for a while. His ears and tails were gone, and now he looked like a blonde-haired man in casual clothes.

He was still enjoying the city's delights but found himself in the familiar setting of a cafe full of cosplaying maids. 

"Your coffee, Master!"

Kohaku looked up and smiled at the human dressed as Belfast. 

Even though he was disguised, the ladies of this cafe still knew it was him. He wasn't worried about them blurting out his existence, even if plenty of people were still looking for him for one reason or another.

Looking behind the human maid, he noticed another familiar face standing further away, staring at him coldly. "I didn't know Amy was working today," he said.

Amy was the girl pretending to be Sheffield. She looked like her with surprising accuracy, but her attitude needed work; she smiled too much to be Sheffield.

Until now, that is... Now, she showed expressions similar to Sheffield.

Fake Belfast smiled at him mischievously, "She isn't."

Kohaku nodded and sipped his Coffee, closing his eyes in contentment. However, he was startled when Belfast and Sheffield sat opposite him and stared at him intently.

"Can I help you ladies?" Kohaku asked cautiously. 

Something was wrong with these two, but as if life wanted to mock him, a maid appeared at their table and placed two cups of tea in front of fake Belfast and Sheffield.

Kohaku looked up to the new maid and saw... Belfast?

"Here you go, Lady Belfast! It's an honour to meet you in person, Eeeee!" The Belfast, which is serving, squealed before skipping off.

Kohaku cursed quietly and looked back at the genuine Kansen maids across from him.

Belfast watched him quietly, enjoying being served tea by someone else for a change. Sheffield stared intently at him as if she were observing a mere annoyance.

"Here I thought Amy finally pulled off Sheffield's resting b*tch face. Guess I was wrong, huh." Kohaku smiled behind his cup of Coffee, keeping his eyes on Belfast and not looking at Sheffield, but he could see the anger in her eyes.

"..."

"..."

Both ladies didn't say anything. They just kept staring at him.

"Silent treatment?"

No response.

Kohaku tapped his fingers on the table and smiled lazily at the duo before him, "Coffee is good. Only the real Belfast could have made this."

Belfast finally put down her teacup and frowned at him, "Did you know how much trouble you're in, Kohaku?"

Sheffield supported Belfast's point by placing her riding crop on the table, her eyes narrowed.

"Oh? You know, I didn't go to Azur Lane to be a prisoner."

"But you would sit back as chaos unfolds around you," Belfast tittered at him.

Kohaku chuckled, "Chaos, not of my own making."

"Oh?" 

"I didn't ask The Sakura Empire or Iron Blood to pounce on me like vultures. They came because I was there, but not because I wanted them there," Kohaku shakes his head.