Here's Roon!

Hey!

It looks like Roon wishes to enter the story now... I don't know if I should help her open the door, though... It doesn't seem safe.

Let us ignore her for now and hope the door's plot armour is strong enough to prevent forceful entry.

Anyway.

This chapter was slightly rushed, having little time and all. There might be some spelling errors along the way... Bear with me.

Let's get back to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone with keen eyes on the docks of Azur Lane could have seen Kohaku peeking through one of the reinforced windows of his repair ship. His amber eyes were hazy and unfocused, and his large fox ears twitched erratically.

All Kohaku could do was stare at the arriving Kansen of the Iron Blood and Sakura Empire with a strained expression from the safety of his ship. Though reluctantly, Royal Navy and Eagle Union girls were also present to greet the arriving fleets. 

Seeing so many beautiful women crowding the docks made Kohaku want to whimper in need, but he was strong enough to refrain. He wouldn't let something like his rut spoil everything now.

They were all earlier than expected, but his rut was unexpected anyway, so he couldn't have planned for this other than to run and hide away in his ship.

"Oh... Oh shi*t!" Kohaku groaned upon seeing certain people on the docks.

Kaga and Amagi was expected.

Akagi, however, while expected, Kohaku hoped she wouldn't have come.

A fool's hope, but still...

Akagi was a significant problem now. She always had a way of knowing when he was in a rut and would go above and beyond to get close to him. 

She was like a damn bloodhound!

Tearing his eyes away from the gorgeous kitsune carrier, there must have been over fifty girls on the docks currently. He didn't recognise all of them, but a select few he could identify with little difficulty.

From the Sakura Empire, he could see Amagi, Akagi, Kaga, Nagato, Kawakaze, Yuudachi, Shigure, Shimakaze, Atago and Taiho and from the Iron Blood, Prinz Eugen, Hipper, Graf Zeppelin, Mainz and Deutschland...

There were more girls, but he couldn't see them all, and his mind was still fuzzy.

Wait...

Was that Roon?

Looking straight at him!?

(A.N. No blood, not yet...)

Roon was standing in the middle of the docks, ignoring everything around her and smirking up at him from a distance. Kohaku mentally kicked himself for his blunders regarding girls like Roon, Akagi and Taiho.