Succubus and Shrine Maiden

Hey!

The chapter is a few days late, but I lost the Internet while it was being upgraded. 

Warning! Slighty LEWD Succubus!

Let us get back to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kohaku couldn't believe what was happening. 

Why was she here?! 

A soft feminine hand was placed gently against his cheek as the woman he absolutely wanted to avoid was standing before him with a sultry smile on her lips.

"Long time no see, cutie."

Kohaku stood frozen in place. His large, adept fox ears lay flat against his skull, and his tails stood ramrod stiff like a terrified feline. The warm hand on his face sent pleasant shockwaves down his spine. While he didn't fear the Sardegna battleship, he knew this woman could press all the right buttons. 

"Littorio, you shouldn't be here."

Littorio stood slightly taller and smirked down at him like a predator

Littorio stood slightly taller and smirked down at him like a predator. Her piercing eyes never left his face as she gently rubbed his cheek. She took a step closer to him until there was barely an inch between them. Kohaku wasn't short by any standard, but Littorio wasn't either; her breasts were dangerously close to his chest. He could feel her smirk widen when his eyes instinctively went to the woman's ample chest. 

"See something you like? I don't blame you; you may touch if you wish," Littorio growls lightly and bites her lip, happy with his reaction.

Kohaku flushed, unable to move.

"I know my presence is overwhelming to you, but no need to be so stiff; I only bite in the heat of the moment," Littorio runs a single finger over his lips.

"Succubus!" Kohaku hisses out and glares up at the woman before him. 

"Oh? How so?" Comes Littorio's amused quip.

"You know damn well why!" Kohaku yanks Littorio's hand away and glares at her in annoyance.

"Don't be so defensive, sweetie. You were lost and alone, and I was alone and horny, a mutually beneficial moment for us. We both got what we needed that night." 

"All I remember is you taking advantage of my vulnerable state so you could get yourself off."

"Is that all you remember?" Littorio tilts her head to the side and taps her cheek in a cute thinking posture, "I remember you throwing me down, pushing me against walls and over a table. Doesn't sound like me taking advantage of you now, does it?"

Kohaku objected, shaking his head, "You manipulated me!"

"Is that so? Like you and your sister manipulate others out of their money or for their services?"