The Hunt Is On

Hey.

Let's get back to it. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't be like that. I said I was sorry!"

"Your sorries won't return my dignity," Kohaku glared up at the bound Human, hanging upside down from one of his repair cranes. The Shipboy was still flushed, and his tails were still a mess from all the petting he recently received.

"This is a complete overreaction!" Fubuki yelled.

"Actually... It's for your own good."

If Fubuki wasn't so preoccupied with trying to find a way down, she might have realised how dangerous it could be for her, being around the fox Shipboy in a rut. Fubuki wasn't aware he was doing this for her safety.

Even if she did look like a delectable pinata, swinging up there out of his reach...

Kohaku would begrudgingly admit her head pats were divine. He didn't know if that was his rut talking, but damn, were her soft hands excellent. Did she even know he was drooling all over himself during her assault? Did she even care?

Maybe it was a kink of hers? 

Although the better question on his mind was, did Commander Fubuki know hanging upside down had lifted her uniform under her breasts, exposing her flat smooth stomach, or her skirt had flipped, exposing her white underwear with a cute little bowtie?

There was a slight breeze on the seas today. She must be able to feel it.

"What... Are you staring at?" Fubuki looked confused at the piercing stare of her grumpy starter ship.

"Can you seriously not feel that?" Kohaku asked up to the swinging Human. Better not let her know she's got a lovely body.

"Feel what? The blood rushing to my head? Yes, I can!"

"No... The breeze?" Kohaku smiled at her, licking his lips subtly. 

Fubuki's eyes narrowed suspiciously, trying to think what he was hinting at. The blood rushing to her head made it hard to think. It made her feel dizzy. "I... don't follow..."

"Fufufu... Nice underwear," Kohaku smirked with half-lidded eyes at the poor Human. It took Fubuki a few moments to understand what he said. Her reaction didn't disappoint him.

She strained to look up at her dangling body with widening eyes and noticed her exposed midriff, thighs and hips. A glimpse of her bra was showing, and her white underwear was on full display.

"Ah! Nooo, let me down right now!" Fubuki yelled as a blush exploded on her face. She wiggled around frantically in a comical fashion.

"From what I understand, don't most Human women wear slip-shorts under a skirt?" 

"Waaa! I left them on my escort Kansen by accident!" Fubuki wailed in humiliation.

"I'm not complaining one bit- wait... Escort Kansen?" Kohaku looked out to sea with narrowed eyes as if looking for something.

"Miss Gangut!" Fubuki continued to wiggle and struggle, blush even present. "Can you let me down now? I'm getting light-headed."

"..." Kohaku didn't reply, but the repair crane slowly lowered the Human onto the deck, noticing the woman's face was a dark red mixed with purple... He did not want to harm this Human. He decided to keep her at a distance.

Once back on the deck, Fubuki could sit up while still bound and started unbinding the rope on her ankles with surprising ease, followed soon by the ones on her wrists. Kohaku noticed this incredible skill by the female commander but didn't say anything.