You Will Sail Again

Hey!

This story is not dead, don't worry. It just has slow updates.

I have so many idea's for it.

Let us get back to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kohaku could be seen walking through the Azur Lane base with an annoyed look. He had repeatedly walked up and down the large base for nearly two hours, which caught many girls' attention.

While it only looked like he was annoyed, the male Kansen was fuming in reality. Did Lady Nagato and the rest of the Sakura Empire think he was that stupid?! He probably knew Amagi's health better than the rest of that Island combined!

In the distance, a few ship girls watched the pacing Kitsune in curiosity and amusement.

"Doesn't he have another meeting with the Admiral? I believe he is late?" Came the low disapproving voice and frown from Sheffield.

Enterprise was watching from a distance at the annoyed Kitsune when the Admiral informed her that Kohaku didn't attend a planned meeting. She got angry, stormed off to find the arrogant fox, and designed to drag him to the office.

When she first saw Kohaku pacing up and down the length of the base, which was an impressive accomplishment considering the size of the Naval base. A concerned Belfast and Sirius had stopped her from approaching him.

"What's wrong with him?" Enterprise asked the gathered group.

"Heh... I don't know, sister... I just guessed that you rejected his love confession again," Hornet smirks as Enterprise starts sputtering her denials and embarrassment.

The ship girls around stifled their laughter at the spluttering Grey Ghost as she blushed and glared at Hornet. A perfect smile worked its way onto Belfast's lips as she stared at the playful banter between sisters, and Enterprise was undoubtedly easy to tease.

Before anything could be said, another ship girl in a maid outfit could be seen sprinting towards the scowling Kitsune, catching everyone's attention.

"Is that?" Sirius looked surprised at seeing the recently revealed maid, which was rare on the Azur Lane base. She was usually with Queen Elizabeth or Lady Valiant.

"Meeooow!" The voice of the sprinting maid in the distance could be heard.

"*Sigh* Yes, yes, it is," Belfast commented as she watched the Cat-maid embarrass the Maid core.

The ship girls watched in concern and/or amusement as Kohaku heard the maid running at him and jumped to the side, allowing the poor girl to fly into the ground as she attempted to tackle him for a hug.

"Ahahaha!" Hornet and Clevland laughed at the maid face-plating the floor.

"She looks mad!" Unicorn hid behind a giggling Illustrious.

~

"Meeooow!"

Kohaku was brought out of his inner rant by heavy steps and a less-than-stealthy shout. His large fox ears swivelled in the direction of the noise, which made him jolt to the side, surprised at how close she was, scolding himself for not paying attention to his surroundings.

Not realising the girl attempting to hug him flew past and crashed hard into the ground. She quickly recovered and glared at him with anger and lust.

Kohaku sensed this and looked at his attacker, getting a good look at her.