Consequences

Hey.

Drama alert!

Let's get back to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In an unknown location.

"Look at him..." 

A familiar voice echoed through a cold but futuristic-looking room.

A young woman in a schoolgirl outfit with glowing but sickly yellow eyes stared at a massive screen, watching the actions of Kohaku from the safety of her private space.

Purifier.

Purifier watched the multiple records of Kohaku at Azur Lane with a deranged grin as she whispered to herself repeatedly

Purifier watched the multiple records of Kohaku at Azur Lane with a deranged grin as she whispered to herself repeatedly. Sirens had a habit of talking to themselves, so this was nothing new to her or anyone, not that she cared.

"Hehehe, thinks he's so clever..."

Purifier giggled to herself as she glared at the Male ship hatefully.

"He tricked the Empress, so he must be pretty clever, no?"

Purifier turned to see Observer hovering above her with a grin. Purifier didn't hear her annoying ally enter her room.

"Observer, for the last time, Get out of my room!"

Observer only looked more amused, "You watch the boy more than me. Are you sure you're not the Observer here? Hehehe"

"I am gathering information..." Purifier spat.

"By watching him bathe?"

Purifier blushes and squawks loudly.

"Ahahahaha, I'm telling the Empress" Observer rolls over in mid-air, laughing loudly, leaving the room.

"Get back here!"

A furious Purifier chases after the laughing Siren.

~

"My foxy senses are tingling" Kohaku looked around in suspicion, looking for who was causing such unwanted instincts to activate. His fox tails sway in irritation, but he cannot find the source.

~

"Admiral! The Royal Navy is here!" The Shikikan shouts as he bursts into the room.

"Oh?" Old man Admiral barely acknowledges his subordinate and continues his mountain of paperwork.

"Queen Elizabeth is leading them..."

"Alright, anything else?"

The Shikikan looks at the Admiral, confused. What's wrong with him...

"Admiral?"

"..."

"Tell me... Do you think me a fool?" The Admiral looks up from his paperwork, a dark look crossing his wrinkled eyes.