Sisters and Yanderes

Hey

Back from my training, what a bore... Sitting in a large hall with 300 people for hours, who thought that was a good idea!?

Let's get back to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warspite stared up at the ceiling, blushing, panting and tired, thinking about the most recent events that led to her in this position.

She was lying alone with a thin white blanket covering her nude and glistening body.

Warspite didn't know what came over her. After Kohaku's words back in the Admiral's office, she desperately needed to explain her actions to him. It didn't take her long to excuse herself from her bodyguard duties and seek out the male Kansen.

Her search for the male didn't take long, and as the proud Royal Navy battleship she was, she approached him with no fear in her maiden heart. 

Warspite was no coward; she could take the hits if he lashed out at her.

One of the benefits of being a battleship, she supposed. Although she knew emotional and physical damage was entirely different, physical damage was not what Kohaku would inflict upon her.

However, her pride and might as a Royal Navy battleship vanished when she got close to him and got his attention...

The moment their eyes locked, Warspite felt something wasn't right. She had never felt so vulnerable... So exposed. It was like he was staring right through her existence and clothing... 

That's when the smell hit her; she didn't know what came over her after breathing in the fox's scent.

But after that... Everything became hazy like she had a hangover without the headache. Every muscle in her body felt like it was burning and was being pulled towards him. She couldn't think clearly, and what she did think would make her body flush in arousal.

Even after he ran away and her desperate pleas fell on deaf eyes, she was in a haze. Warspite didn't even remember running to her room in humiliation.

Hours later, Warspite was naked and flushed, having to calm her needs.

Warspite had never felt so out of control before. It was a terrifying experience for the short battleship, but even she would admit the whole experience was... Thrilling.

Now she had some time to think about it. Warspite knew the aroma she smelt was the cause of her moment of weakness. Was the scent Kohaku gave off part of being a male Kansen or Kitsune? Warspite didn't know.

Who knew male Kansen, even non-combatants, could be dangerous to a female Kansen?

*Knock, Knock*

Warspite was brought out of her thoughts by a soft knocking at her door. She sat up, ensuring the sheet didn't fall off her small chest.

"Yes?" Warspite called.

"Lady Warspite? Her Majesty is looking for you. It's important!" The muffled voice of Sirius answered, but she didn't enter Warspite's room unless given permission or believed there was a threat.

"Please tell her I'll be there soon..." Warspite answered immediately but grumbled to herself, pushing down the arousal she was still plagued with. Hours of relief and still her body wanted more... how would she hide her arousal from the rest?

"I must stress the urgency, Lady Warspite... Iron Blood and the Sakura Empire are here and are passing through the bay towards the docks."

Warspite's eyes widen. This couldn't end well!