Chapter thirty-two - Worried

'Wake up, Nor!' The next day I recognized Chuck's voice coming from outside.

'Coming!' I groaned and rubbed my eyes, remembering the fight me and Logan had. I got dressed and walked out of my hut.

'Thank you, Fry.' I put on a fake smile.

'Nor! Over here!' Chuck motioned for me to sit next to him, so I did.

'Morning.' I sat down.

'Why didn't you follow my advice yesterday?' Chuck looked at me.

'So you heard it?' I asked. Chuck nodded in response. 'Great.' I mumbled.

'Logan's not cool.' Chuck commented.

'He is, Chuck.' I said. 'Just not yesterday.'

'Whatever you say.' Chuck shrugged and ate his food.

'I'm gonna go to work, I'll see you around.' I said goodbye to Chuck once I finished eating and walked over to the med-hut.

'You okay?' Jeff looked up when I walked in.

'Yes.' I groaned and sat down.

I could literally feel Jeff's eyes burning on my wrist. I gave him a glance and ashamed he averted his eyes for me. 'Sorry.' He mumbled.

'Logan and Gally want us to-.'

'Oh, so Gally knows too now?' I interrupted Clint. 'Is Logan making a whole army or what?'

'They want us to check on you.'

'Well, I am completely fine.' I said. 'I don't know why everyone is asking me that!'

'We're worried about you.' Clint calmly said.

'Don't be.' I snapped.

'Everything all right in here?' I looked up and saw Newt walking in.

'Yes.' I said.

'Wanna go for a walk, Nora?' Newt looked at me.

'Okay.' I got up and followed Newt out.

'So,' He started. 'You and Logan-.'

'There have been some circumstances, yes.' I interrupted.

'Don't go twist around it like that.' Newt said. 'Pretending it didn't happen.' He paused. 'Look, I heard what he said. He saw blood on your sleeve.'

'Wow, you heard, just like every single Glader.' I murmured.

'Nora,' Newt stopped walking. 'Why didn't you tell him?'

'Why would I? He would think I'm weird, or weak.'

'He wouldn't.' Newt lifted up my chin and his eyes met mine. 'It's Logan, Nora, he wouldn't think you're crazy. He's worried.'

'He made that very clear, yes.' I said.

'Just tell him.' And then Newt walked away.

~

'Logan?' I tapped the boy on his shoulder at dinner.

'Yes?' He turned his head and looked surprised when he saw me.

'Can I talk to you?' I asked.

Logan hesitated. 'Sure.' He got up from the table and followed me to the wooden tower. He didn't say anything.

The tension between us was definitely not great. 'About yesterday,' I started. 'I'm sorry.' I said. Logan didn't respond and just looked at me.

I waited for a few seconds, deciding if it would be a good idea to tell him. 'I'm going to show you my wrist. Don't do anything stupid. Don't tell Chuck or Minho. Don't tell anyone, got that?' I looked at him, just to make sure.

'Fine.' He sighed and waited for me to show him my wrist.

Here goes nothing.

Slowly I rolled up my sleeve and showed Logan my wrist. There were lots of cuts on there. Some already healing, some fresh ones and a few scars. Quickly I covered it again and averted my eyes from Logan.

'What happened?' He asked the dumbest question.

'What do you think?' I murmured.

Logan stayed silent for a second. 'Oh.' He finally replied.

'Yeah, oh.' I bit my lip.

'Why?' Logan asked.

'Makes my feelings go away. All the guilt. Just everything.' I looked down.

'I'm sorry about.. asking you to-.'

'It's fine, Logan. You didn't know.' I sighed.

'Who else knows?'

'Newt.' I replied. 'Only you and him. I don't want anyone else to know, especially not Chuck.'

'I won't tell anyone.' Logan spoke quietly.

'Thanks.' I fidgeted with my hands and didn't really know what else to say.

Hesitantly Logan wrapped his arms around me. Surprised, but also comfortable, I hugged him back.

'Let's get dinner.' Logan let go of me. I nodded and we climbed down the tower.

'Thanks.' I said when Frypan handed me a cup with soup. 'Should we go to Chuck and Newt?' I looked at Logan.

'Sure.' We walked over to the two boys and sat down. I sat next to Chuck and across from Logan, who sat next to Newt.

'Hey,' Newt gave me a questioning 'did you tell him' look and I nodded. He smiled lightly and kept eating.

'Did it work?' Chuck looked at me, face full with hope.

'Did what work?' I asked confused.

'My advice.' Chuck commented.

'Oh,' I realized what he was talking about. 'Kind of.' I looked at Logan and let out a chuckle.

'Told you it would work.' Chuck seemed proud.

'Yes, Chuckie.' I smiled and moved my hand trough his brown curls.

'Hey!' Chuck slapped my hand away and fixed his messy hair. 'Don't do that.'

I let out a laugh and kept eating. After a while I was done, so I got up.

'I'll see you guys later, bye.' I walked off to my own hut.

After about ten minutes someone knocked on my door. 'Come in.' I said in response. The door opened and Newt walked into my hut.

'Hey,' I said.

'Hello,' Newt smiled lightly.

'Somethin' wrong?' I asked.

'No, just wanted to see you.' Newt sat down on my bed and so did I.

I smiled and looked at Newt. His blonde hair was messy after a whole day of working and it looked really good. Newt's eyes met mine and I already felt my cheeks get red. His eyes were so beautiful.

'Is there a reason you're blushing like that?' Newt smiled.

I blushed even harder when Newt grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. Without hesitation I pressed my lips onto his. Surprised Newt kissed back and slid one of his hands in my hair, while the other one was still on my waist. I had goosebumps over my whole body at his touch. Slowly Newt pushed me down on the bed, never stopping the kiss.

I slid my hand under his shirt, making me touch his warm back. Newt trailed his lips down to my neck and started kissing it. His warm breath tickled on my neck and I closed my eyes at the pleasure.

Suddenly I heard a cough and turned my head. Newt immediately stopped kissing and looked up. Minho was standing in the doorframe. He had a big smirk on his face, though his cheeks were red.

'Minho! What the hell are you doing here?' I asked, embarrassed.

'I ain't doing anything!' Minho held his hands up. 'But what are you guys doing?' Minho smirked.

'Uhm-' I felt my face turn bright red.

'Are you blind, Minho?' Newt asked, clearly annoyed.

'I'm traumatized now.' Minho put his hands down again. 'Well, have fun, lovebirds.' Minho smirked and walked away.