Chapter fifty-three - The Reason I Love Him

'Uhm..'

'Maybe we should wake 'em up.'

'I didn't need to see this.'

I awoke by multiple voices. Slowly I opened my eyes and immediately saw Clint, Jeff, and Minho.

'Finally.' Minho sighed but then smirked.

I and Newt were in the exact same position as the night before. Newt was still asleep, which I didn't blame him for.

Just then I realized I wasn't wearing pajamas, so if I got out of bed the Med-jacks and Minho would see me. It wouldn't bother me really much, but I'd rather not.

'Can you guys get out for a second?' I asked.

Minho glanced at me. 'Okay.' The three boys walked away and I got out of bed. I took a look at my left wrist. The cuts weren't as bad as on my right, that was obvious, but it still didn't look good. Quickly I got dressed, which again, I managed to do.

'You can come in.' I told Minho and the others.

'Why didn't you wake him up?' Minho looked at Newt. He was almost completely under the blanket, except for his eyes and blonde, messy hair. He looked amazingly cute.

'He's sick.' I sternly said. 'And what're you even doing here, Minho?'

'Checkin' on Alby.' He motioned at the leader. Alby was still on the bed, but he was calmer than before and I hoped he would wake up soon. 'Until I saw you two.' Minho added.

My eyes caught Logan walking into the med-hut like he had done several times.

'Yes?'

'Can you treat my hand?' Logan quietly asked.

'Sure. Sit down.' I motioned at a chair in front of me. 'What happened?' I asked before he even showed me his hand.

Logan put his hand in front of me and showed me his palm. The finger marks were more visible right now.

'It happened before I fought Newt. They never treated it and I was scared it might get infected.' Logan mumbled. 

I nodded and started cleaning the marks.

'Do you want a band-aid?' I asked.

'No, I'll be fine.' Logan said. 'Thanks, Nora.' And with that, he walked off.

'What was he doing here?' I heard someone groan. I looked next to me and saw that Newt was the one talking. His eyes were still closed.

'He was hurt.' I replied.

'So I did hurt him.' Newt almost sounded proud.

'No.' I answered. 'You didn't.'

Newt didn't respond and I assumed he fell asleep again.

'Come get breakfast, Nora.' Clint said.

I let out a sigh and looked at Newt. 'Fine.' I eventually said. After getting some food I joined Logan and Minho.

'Morning.' Minho smirked.

'Shut up.' I glanced at Minho. He let out a laugh and continued eating.

'Is Newt awake?' Logan suddenly asked.

'Not yet. Why?'

'I wanted to talk to him.'

That's why I liked Logan. Though he had some issues with anger, he still cared about the people he hurt. Even Newt.

'He'll wake up soon.' I responded. Logan nodded and finished his food.

'I'm gonna see him.'

'Don't get in another fight!' Minho shouted at Logan.