Meeting the Assassins

It's been 12 years since that day, Y/N not forgetting about his revenge even once.

Blinded by anger, Y/N trained with his new Imperial Arms every day. Hunting bandits and danger beasts alike, he finally decided that he was strong enough. Or so he thought...

Entering the capital, he realized quickly that he would not be able to do this alone, after seeing how big the Capital is. He needed some kind of diversion or other tactic to get his revenge.

'That's it. I remember hearing about them before. They'll allow me to get my revenge.'

Time skip

Y/N, having no idea how to find these people, simply did the only thing he could. He ran. Running around the Captial at nighttime, trying to find these people. After a week of doing this-

"We finally meet...Night Raid." Standing behind them, he saw the whole group standing on wire in front of a mansion.

"Shall I greet them?"

Noticing a few guards run outside getting prepared to fight them, he took this as his chance to 'greet' them. Before any of Night Raid could drop down and deal with the guards, a white blur flew under them, running straight to the guards.

This blur grabbed one of the guards by the face and continued to run, smashing him against the wall of the building, completely destroying majority of the front wall. Turning around, he made a few pieces from the broken wall float, impaling the other guards, killing them. Then he looked up at the surprised faces of Night Raid. Rather than saying anything, he ran off into the forest.

A few minutes after his introduction, he noticed Akame of Night Raid facing off against a country boy. Walking out of his hiding place, he walked past Akame.

"Hm?" Akame hummed in confusion, jumping away and being on guard.

"Is he not with you?!" The country kid yelled, Y/N simply walking over to him. The boy didn't move, and instead charged at Y/N.

'Foolish.' Y/N thought. The country kid ran up and slashed his sword into Y/N's armor, however, it just bounced off the armor, it being to strong for a normal blade to even scratch.

"You don't need to die. Now, fuck off."

As Y/N said this, he swiped his right arm to the right, sending Tatsumi flying that way, rolling across the ground. Walking up to the scared guard, he unloaded a lot of bullets towards Y/N, however, they simply floated in front of him then got spun around and instead gunned the guard down.

Y/N then looked at the noble girl, walking up to her. Before he could kill her, he noticed the country kid jumping at him again. Allowing his blade to hit him, it sat against his helmet, not even being phased.

"Dumbass. I let you live, and this is what you do? Fine then."

Y/N was about to kill the boy when a blond girl resembling a lion ran out and tried to stop me.

"Woah there! Hold up a second!", "Hm?" Y/N replied, mocking Akame from earlier.

"You see, I kinda owe this guy, so this is me paying him back."

Y/N nodded his head, looking back at the noble girl, however, the lion girl stopped him once again.

"Before you do that, let me show this kid the horrors of the capital.

This seemed to raise Y/N's attention. He didn't know why they were attacking these people, for all he knew, they were innocent. Watching as she punched open the door to a shed behind them, he saw what this family was truly like.