Three-Pronged

A/N: I'm going to start adding in Manga stuff as I think it is leagues better.

Night Raid and the Jaegers have been in a position of stalemate for the past few weeks. You see, two weeks ago, Night Raid conducted a search of the city, trying to gain any info they could as to how they could assassinate Bolic. However, during night, the Four Rakshasa Demons attacked, attempting to eliminate Night Raid. However, 3 out of 4 of them were disposed of.

It wasn't long after that that Seryu and the last member of the 4 Demons were killed.
Because of this, the Cathedral that Bolic was hiding in was on high security.

Y/N was rather annoyed by this, not getting to face any of them.

However, he was excited, as tonight might be the day he gets to kill Esdeath.

After finishing our meal, we were discussing the plan for the assassination of Bolic.

Najenda had stated, "We'll split into two teams. First, a diversion team underground. They will charge head on, creating a great commotion and attracting the attention of the enemy. This team will consist of Y/N, Leone, Tatsumi, Su and me.. Y/N, are you able to hold Esdeath off for a little while?"

After hearing this, Y/N grew the largest smile possible, freaking the others out.

"You're damn right I can!"

Najenda continued, "The Jaegers will most likely respond to the attack, but don't engage them head on. We'll lead them on a rabbit chase and focus on surviving. Shortly after this, the rest of the members will come in on the Air Manta and infiltrate the Cathedral from the sky and assassinate Bolic during all the chaos!"

Time skip

We were now putting the plan into motion. Tatsumi, using Incursio's invisibility, dealt with the patrol guards. Continuing to run through, we found ourselves in the courtyard, where we wanted to be. Right in front of us was the building Bolic was in.

POV Change, 3rd Person POV

Bolic, Esdeath, Kurome and a guard were now looking at Night Raid.

'Oho, so that's Night Raid? That blondie, how seductive.' Bolic disgustingly thought.

"Oh? You went through all of that trouble of coming here, so I'll treat you with my Imperial Arms."

As Esdeath was about to keep boasting her Imperial Arms, more specifically the Trump Card that she created, she was stopped. She was stopped by Y/N flying forwards quickly, grabbing her and pulling her to a different part of the courtyard. He threw her into the ground, her standing up and smiling.

"This could be fun!" However, she quickly realized that she was on body guard duty.

'I'm never being a body guard again.' Esdeath thought, about to run back over to Bolic.

"NOT ON MY LIFE!" Y/N screamed, pointing at Esdeath. "I'VE WAITED 12 YEARS FOR THIS, ESDEATH!"

Hearing this, she looked back at the boy in armor.

"Hm? I don't even know who you are." Esdeath stated, before Y/N dashed at her, all four weapons floating around him.

" Esdeath stated, before Y/N dashed at her, all four weapons floating around him