Kill the Beasts

After Akame and the others returned to the base, Akame quickly placed Y/N in 'her' bed. After that, she had asked the boss to hold the meeting in there, not wanting to take her eyes off of Y/N for even a moment.

Najenda agreed, gathering everyone in Akames room.

Time skip

"I see. That is quite troubling." Akame had just finished giving them her report, including everything she saw and heard.

"Wh-what should we do?" Akame asked, Najenda taking a puff of her cigarette.

"Not much we can do but wait till he wakes up. Akame, I trust that you'll stay with him?"

Akame nodded as the rest left the room, leaving Akame and a sleeping Y/N.
Akame walked over to him, looking down at him.

"Y/N..." Looking at him, she noticed that he was quite cute, but, as soon as she thought this, she turned bright red. Before she could do anything about this, she heard,

"A-Akame?" Looking down, she saw something shocking. The red eyes of the dragon were still there, looking directly at her. They were strange looking, having that shape, but, in a way were...quite beautiful.

"Yeah, it's me, Y/N." Y/N quickly sat up and looked away from Akame, ashamed.

"Don't look at me." Akame ignored this and sat down next to him, grabbing his head and forcing him to look her in the eyes.

"Why? I think you're quite cute as you are right now..." As soon as she said this she looked away, blushing again. However, this time, Y/N grabbed her head and made her look him in the eyes-

"I also think you're quite cute, Akame..." Staring each other in the eye, Akame was the first to move in. She placed her lips on Y/N's, shocking the boy. However, Y/N sunk into it, enjoying this sensation. However, when they both opened their eyes, they were no longer in Akames room, instead, they were in a place with darkness in each direction. However, to their right, was a massive white dragon staring down on them.

"How repulsive, little Y/N. Even after the warnings I gave you, you still seek something like this."

Akame grabbed Y/N's hand in defiance, looking at the beast. She then grabbed Y/N's head and kissed him, making the beast laugh a loud, deafening laugh.

"That's to great! I must say it again, little Y/N, you found yourself a strong one!"

As he said this, the world returned to the room, Akame and Y/N separating, however...

"Ow!" Looking to the door, you could see Leone, Tatsumi and Lubbock on the ground, leaning against the door to long and listening in. Akame seeing this blushed madly then walked over to them, forcing them out and closing the door.

Large Time skip

It's been a few weeks since that day, Y/N and Akame growing much closer. It was now well known around Night Raid that Y/N and Akame were a thing. Currently, all of Night Raid were in a meeting room, after having been told about the fake Night Raid going around killing people. Now this made everyone quite mad, Tatsumi especially so. They were also told the grim news-

"Esdeath has finished subduing the North and is back in the capital."

After hearing this, Y/N smiled, laughing.

"Good. I can finally kill her ass!"

Y/N bellowed, getting ready for his revenge. Akame grabbed his hand and made him look at her,

"Calm down, Y/N. When the time is right you can slay her, but now is not the time."

Y/N nodded, upset about this but understanding. Najenda then told everyone their task, however, Y/N argued.