Feelings

Ugh...Where am I?

Looking around, I noticed that I was again in front of the stupid dragon.

"What happened..?" I asked, concerned.

"Hahaha! It was quite the spectacle, young Y/N."

"Huh? Why are you calling me that now? What happened to little Y/N?"

The dragon chuckled, stating "Little Y/N is now gone. You have finished stage one of turning, young Y/N. Soon. Soon the Empire won't stand a chance. I am no longer needed. As much as I want to do it, you don't need me anymore. You will be fine. Although it may look like you are turning into a Danger Beast, you can control it. You can tame all that power. Make it yours. You just need to practice doing it in a...more controlled environment. Don't lose yourself, young Y/N..."

As the dragon said this, the beast disappeared, faded into nothing. 

'So that lizard bastard is finally dead, huh. Good. I can control that power, huh. That means I can defeat Esdeath. Ha!"

POV Change, Night Raid POV

We found ourselves in a similar situation as on the night that Zanku was killed. All of Night Raid gathered around an unconscious Y/N. This time, however, Akame was laying on top of him, enjoying his warmth. Don't misunderstand, she was still panicking, she just needed this small comfort.

'Y/N...' Thought Akame. They were trying to understand what happened, how Y/N got enough power to fight both of the Empires strongest on his own. 

"That was...crazy." Said Leone, the only one actually speaking.

"Like, really crazy." Akame looked at the Boss, asking "What should we do now?" The same as that day. 

"I have a doctor from the Revolutionary Army on his way over now. He should be here any moment." 

As if on cue, they heard someone landing outside. Looking out, they noticed a doctor walking towards the door. Najenda greeted him and brought him to Y/N. The doctor had asked everyone save for Najenda and Akame to leave, then began to inspect Y/N.

"I see...who would've thought that this is possible."

The doctor stated, a look of intrigue on his face.

"What is it?" Akame asked worriedly. The doctor sighed, then replied-

"Y/N here has...fused with his Imperial Arms. Actually, it's more than that. He has become the beast inside the Imperial Arms, would be a better way to put it. Now, it hasn't fully spread as you can see, but that is inevitable at this point."

After hearing this, Akame began to cry, holding Y/N tightly. She was in a mix of sadness and hatred right now. After Y/N changed back half normal, they could see all the scars on his body. The reason Y/N was like this now was because of the rotten Empire. 

Najenda then asked a question, "What happens then?" The doctor looked at her, stating "I don't know. I have never seen this before. I believe it is the first in history. So, all we can do is wait and see. I can give him some drugs that will change how it spreads, but it won't stop it."

Najenda nodded, allowing the doctor to leave. Before he did, he said one thing,

"He can still fight, you know. However, the more he tries to use that power, the quicker it will spread."

The doctor then left, leaving Akame and Najenda. Najenda then gave Akame some alone time with Y/N. 

Time skip

It's been a few days of Y/N resting, however, he finally woke up. Akame was lying on his chest when she felt like she was falling. Looking up, Y/N had sat up causing her to fall down to his lap.