Wild Hunt

It has been a few months since the events in Kyoroch, as Night Raid was currently in another meeting.

"It has been a few days since we received any news from our spies. Until we do, don't leave the base."

However, Y/N had an objection, "Actually, Boss. I have business that I must do."

Najenda had asked what it was I 'needed to do', "You see, when I was with the Jaegers, Bols was actually a decent person for the time being. I have something that I must check on."
Najenda nodded, however, Akame stormed up to him, concerned. Grabbing his hand and pulling him to her room, she asked,

"Do you have to go? I'll miss you..." Akame looked away blushing, wanting to spend the few days off they would get with Y/N. "I'm sorry, Akame. But I must. It is very important." Akame nodded, but before Y/N could leave, they had a fairly heated make out session. Akame smiled, finally allowing Y/N to leave.

Time skip

POV Change

"You guys, do not go outside no matter what! They're the secret police, Wild Hunt! They do whatever they want under the title of the Ministers Son!"

A citizen was currently talking to one of the Revolutionary Spies Najenda was talking about. The spy nodded, getting some good intel. However, looking outside, they noticed something going on.

"Wild Hunt! How dare you kill our master and his family! We, the disciples of the Imperial Fist, will kill you! Even if it means punishment under the law!"

Syura looked at his now allies, stating "They must be friends of the toy we broke the other day. I love loyalty. You guys sit this one out. Come, I'll take you all on!"

Doing as he said,

"HAHAHAHAHA! Weak! I'm not even using my Imperial Arms! Come at me!"

"Hey, hey. You're going to strip and crawl like the bitch you are. Your death will come after that."
A strange looking guy with a katana stated.

"Alright. Your punishment is death by public torture!"

The screen goes black as all we could hear was the poor girl screaming.

Time skip

Currently, Bols wife and daughter were visiting his grave, placing flowers and praying, stuff like that.

"Oho, what a surprise. The beautiful widow that never misses a cemetery visit. Just like the rumors said. Going to the outskirts everyone once in a while like this isn't so bad, huh?"

Syura and the other members of Wild Hunt stood in front of the two.

"I'm designating you as my new toy." Syura said, looking at Bols wife.

"You should feel honored, the son of the Prime Minister has eyes on you!"

"S-stop! Don't pick on mommy!" Bols little girl yelled, causing a fat clown to speak.

"AHHHH! YOU'RE SO FUCKING CUUUTEEEEE! Let's have our beautiful, romantic wedding right on top of your daddy's grave!"

"H-huuuuuuuuuhhh! THAT FUCKING HURTS!"

The fat clown screamed, having had a spear penetrate his right arm, the one that was reaching for the little girl.

The wife looked up at the white armor, saying "Yo-your..."

"I'm with you. That's all you need to know. Go down the road, you'll find a ride that'll take you to a safe place."

The wife nodded, picking up the girl and running.

"Who the hell are you? Why are you here?", Y/N replied, "I'm just passing by."

Syura started laughing, "I'll enjoy killing you!" He said while continuing his laughing.

Before Syura could do anything, Y/N had kicked him in the gut, sending him flying.

'Just need to hold them while those two run.'

Y/N thought, getting ready for a 6v1.

The fat clown stood up, creating a few balls.

"I'll burn you!" The fat man said, throwing one of the balls at Y/N. Y/N quickly dodged it, noticing that is set a large fire to the spot that it landed.

'I see.'

Before Y/N could do something, one of the two man dashed at Y/N with a katana, slashing it and creating a flying arc at Y/N. Y/N ducked his and punched the man, calling his own katana in an attempt to stab him, but the big man from earlier stepped in front, getting stabbed in the gut.

'They should be gone now! I'm out!'

Y/N thought, running away. He could hear behind him the enraged voice of Syura, but Y/N just kept running.