Path of Peace

(A/N: I'm skipping all the hunting of the Danger Beasts as they're really boring to write about and really boring to read, at least in my opinion.)

It's been a few months since we got the new base, having plenty of time to settle in and get accustomed to the new people. Those people being Chelsea and an Imperial Arms, Susanoo, who we all call Su.

We were currently having a meeting after eating some of Su's food, Najenda explaining,

"The subject this time is about the religion being spread around the citizens called the Path of Peace." Tatsumi recognized the name, saying that that is the totem that he got from his village chief, the same one that saved him from Murasame.

"Over the years, the Path of Peace has been increasing their adherents and they've become quite famous around the southern part of the Empire. Soon, the Path of Peace will start an uprising...that is a religious insurrection. We are going to use this for our own purpose. We are going to use this commotion to kill our target."

Tatsumi seemed frustrated, stating, "Wait! If an insurrection like that happens, just how many citizens are going to die?! Wouldn't it be better to stop something like that!"

Najenda quickly replied, "The Empire has been suppressing its citizens for far too long. Even if we prevent the uprising, their anger will only come up somewhere else. This country is coming to its end."

After a few more words from Tatsumi and Akame, Najenda continued, "Bolic's goal is to seize the Path of Peace and stop the armed uprising from happening. He plans to kill the lord and stand at the top, acting as a true god.

Time skip

It's been a couple of days since this meeting, as Night Raid was trying to draw attention to themselves. You see, Najenda wanted to split the Jaegers up and Kill Bols and Kurome, two primary targets of the Revolutionary Army. Akame, Mine and Y/N were on a cliff, looking down on the rest of Night Raid, Akame seeming upset.

"Hey, Akame. You okay?" Y/N asked, as Mine asked if she was thinking about her sister. After hearing this, Y/N quickly grabbed her head and made her look at him. Smiling, he kissed her, causing her to blush a lot.

"You will never be alone, got it? Remember, you always have us. And if not us, then you have me." Y/N said, causing Akame to remember her saying that exact same thing to him all that time ago.

"Yeah..." Akame smiled at Y/N, happy that he's here.

Time skip

It was the next day as Night Raid were currently in their positions, preparing to fight the Jaegers. Looking down in the valley, you can see Kurome, Wave and Bols riding horses towards Su, disguised as a scare crow.

As they rode up to the scarecrow, Mine attempted to take out Kurome with a shot from Pumpkin, only to be shocked that she dodged.

'What the hell was that reaction?!'

Seeing this, Su quickly undisguised himself, attempting to kill Kurome. Wave quickly jumped in front of her, taking the attack and being sent flying.

After that, Najenda, Leone, Tatsumi, Akame and Y/N came out of hiding, standing in front of the two members of the Jaegers.

After a few minutes of conversing (For some reason) Akame dashed at Kurome, who was currently standing on top of a Desta Ghoul that she summoned using Yatsufusa.

Y/N quickly followed, knowing why Akame was acting like this. Another one of Kuromes summons, revealed to be Natala, protected Kurome, knocking Akame off.

Bols on the ground attempted to burn Akame, but Y/N quickly put an end to that by catching Akame and landing on the cliff behind Kurome.

"Akame, this isn't like you! Calm down!"

Akame nodded apologetically but got grabbed by Y/N and pulled into a hug (Uncomfortable one as his armor poked her.)

"Akame...I'll fight Kurome for now. You go help Leone out."

Y/N pointed down to Leone, seeing that she was not only getting thrashed around by a whip, but Bols was preparing to 3v1 her. Akame nodded and told him to be careful. Y/N smiled through the armor and went over to Kurome.

Y/N stood in front of Kurome and Natala.

"Oh? So I guess I do have to work myself. Although..." Kurome looked Y/N's armor up and down, saying "You'll make an excellent addition to my family!"

Y/N processed this incorrectly, being confused.

'Family?!' Y/N calmed down, getting ready to fight. Y/N called forth his spear, grabbing it and getting ready for this 2v1.

"Not much of a talker, huh?" Kurome asked, Y/N replying, "I've heard that before."

Y/N then dashed at Kurome, Natala stepping in between and getting into a spear lock with Y/N, Kurome taking this and trying to slash at Y/N's chest. Y/N threw Natala back, dodging this.

Thinking quickly, Y/N used his telekinesis and dashed at Natala, stealing his spear right before he reached him. After he did that, he ran Natala through with his spear, then threw him off the cliff, causing Kurome to scream, "NATALA, NO!"

Kurome then looked at Y/N in anger and dashed at him, slashing downwards then horizontally to the right, Y/N dodging both.

'I'd rather not kill Kurome...I know that they don't have to kill eachother. I'll save her!'

Y/N then threw he spear next to Kurome, opting her to laugh at him for missing. However, what she hadn't expected to happen was for Y/N's spear to come back and hit her in the back of the head with the dull end, causing her to fall forward nearly unconscious.

Y/N was about to grab Kurome when he noticed Natala back up, a spear shaped hole in his chest, but completely fine.

'The hell kind of fucked up Imperial Arms is this?!'

Looking down, Kurome was gone. Natala had picked her up and began to run, Y/N about to give chase when a massive explosion occurred. Y/N quickly ran, getting out of the range of the explosion.

Time skip

Y/N and the others were back at base, Lubbo telling them that Chelsea needed reinforcements as she was going after Kurome. Hearing this, Akame and Tatsumi were sent, me wanting to follow but the Boss told me not to.

Time skip

It had been about a half hour later when an upset Tatsumi and a defeated looking Akame returned, without Chelsea. Quickly realizing what this meant, Y/N grabbed Akame and took her to their room.

----------------------------------------------------