The Final Battle

(Everything else that happens is Manga, sorry Anime people) 

Y/N was flying towards the machine at mass speeds. As he reached the Palace, his face paled. He saw Leone, lying on the ground of a balcony. Quickly landing, he checked her for a pulse. Finding one, he sighed, quickly grabbing a curtain and wrapping it around her tightly, not having time for anything else. He then flew off, towards the machine. 

Hearing a loud voice, Y/N noticed the Minister-

"SUPREME IMPERIAL ARMS! USE YOUR SECRET WEAPON!"

Looking at the machine, it began to change.

"THIS IS THE SUPREME IMPERIAL ARMS TRUMP CARD! PURGE MODE!" 

 Y/N then noticed Akame on the ground, standing next to Tatsumi. He noticed that he was planning on fighting it, landing next to him.

"Y/N?!" Akame shouted, looking at me. I stated, "Tatsumi. You and me, got it? However..."

Y/N then raised his hands to the side, doing it.

"The White Dragon, Trump Card: Otakebi." As he said this, he grew in size, everything about him changing. However...

"I NEED MORE! MORE POWER!" Y/N screamed, Akame yelling at him.

"That's enough Y/N! You're going to far!" 

Y/N smiled down at her, "Don't worry about me. I haven't forgotten our promise!

Y/N then screamed out in agony, growing even larger. He soon almost perfectly resembled a dragon, however, he was still humanoid. Standing on two legs, two massive wings, massive black horns on his white scales and glowing red eyes. 

"This...this is enough." Y/N said. Y/N now stood at close to a quarter of the height of the Shikoutazer. He then flapped his wings, flying into the sky and towards the machine. 

"Tatsumi, help Akame. I'll be fine on my own.

"You fools who dare oppose the Great Empire! As the ruler of this land, I shall rain judgement upon you all!" 

The Emperor Makoto screamed as hundreds of beams flew out in every direction. 

The Machine then charged a ball, shooting it out at another group of rebels, incinerating them.

The Emperor then noticed Y/N flying at him. He readied a beam to shoot at him, however it was interrupted by a kick.