Kill the Executioner

*Sigh* That idiot. An Imperial Arms that can bring back the dead? Seriously? Whatever. Let's just kill this guy and get out of here.

Time skip

What's taking this bastard so long! Just show yourself! Being rather annoyed as I have been walking around for an hour now, still no sign of him.

Hm? What's that?

POV Change, 3rd Person POV

Y/N, noticing something way off in the distance, jumped off, sprinting that way.

As he made it, he noticed a badly injured Tatsumi about to be killed by Zanku.

Thinking quickly, he formed his spear and threw it into the ground in front of Zanku, stopping him from moving towards Tatsumi. Then, dropping down, he made his spear disappear.

"Hm? Who are you?" Zanku asked but got completely ignored.

"Not much of a talker, are you? Tsk, tsk. I already don't like you. You see, I love to talk!" Zanku said, dashing at Y/N. Y/N moved Tatsumi to the side with telekinesis, then called forth his katana. He got into a sword fight with Zanku.

Zanku tried to behead him quite quickly, however, Y/N easily blocked it and forced him away from him. Hearing a sound behind him, Y/N noticed Akame next to Tatsumi.

"Deal with his wounds. I can deal with this guy."

Akame nodded and Y/N prepared himself, however, he heard, "Y/N! Be careful! That eyeball thingy can read your mind!"

'I see. Thank you, Tatsumi. However, there isn't much I can do about that. I'll just have to fight without thinking!'

After thinking this, he tried to clear his mind, succeeding.

"Clearing your mind, huh? Not bad. But, another ability of Spectator allows me to see the future! The slightest movement and I'll know what you're gonna do!"

Y/N dashed at Zanku, calling a hammer/axe mix as well as his katana, having them float around him. As he got to Zanku, he punched, but Zanku crossed his blades and blocked, but Y/N's hammer came and hit the blades, cracking one of them. Then, his spear came behind Zanku about to impale him, but Zanku managed to dodge, jumping away.

The eyeball opened up, activating another ability.

As this happened, Y/N froze, not moving.

"Wh-what?!"

Akame and Tatsumi looked at the frozen Y/N, trying to yell at him to move as Zanku was walking towards him.

"There's no point. He's currently seeing the person he cares for the most. Nobody can hit the one they care for most. Now, die seeing the person that you love!"

'I'm so stupid...I actually thought that I could grow close to these guys...what a joke.'

As Y/N thought this, his weapons disappeared. The eyes on his armor went from blue to red.

At that moment, Y/N lost himself in rage. Screaming the most animalistic, dragon like roar.

"YOU DARE SHOW HER TO ME! I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL RIP YOU TO PIECES!"

Y/N's hands pieces grew white claws, his eyes were red with a strange star shape instead of the regular pupil and he was screaming in rage.