War

Najenda had gathered us one more time, before the battle begins.

"Just a few more hours and the assault on the Imperial Capital will commence. Upon discovery of their ice calvary, our plans have slightly changed, so listen carefully.

"An army of ice...Esdeath really could fight an entire army on her own." Leone stated, referring to Esdeaths other trump card, being able to create armies of ice soldiers. 

"Akame, Leone and Tatsumi will follow the same plan as before, they will infiltrate the Palace. I will join the general offensive and lead the Teigu troops, Y/N you'll be coming with me." 

"So I'll be out in the open?" Y/N asked, wondering.

"Esdeaths power is beyond our imagination. If she attacks us and you're not there, there will be no hope of stopping her. You may very well be the only one who can defeat her, Y/N. So, prepare yourself."

Y/N nodded, knowing his part. He walked over to Akame, nervous that he would now have to leave her.

Giving her a kiss, she smiled "I'll be fine, Y/N. Don't worry about me, you have a powerful foe to face." 

Y/N nodded, still worried. 

Time skip

"Enemies as far as the eye can see...how wonderful!" Esdeath said, currently standing on the wall of the Capital, staring out at the Revolutionary Army. Standing next to her was Suzuka, the last member of the Rakshasa Demons. 

Next, a wave of cannonballs could be seen flying over the horizon, flying at Esdeath and her army of Imperial Guards and Ice Calvary. 

"Look! They're greeting us with waves of cannon fire! Well then, let's say hello with little fireworks show!" 

Esdeath shouted, blowing up the cannon balls with ice.

Najenda then gave her army the call, unleashing the Danger Beasts. 

"A Danger Beast controlling Imperial Arms

"A Danger Beast controlling Imperial Arms...they must be planning to destroy the Palace walls with this. Well, to bad! We have something similar. Give the signal!" Esdeath yelled, Suzuka complying and giving the signal.