Chapter 2 Still Alive

'Where we go, there are monsters wandering,
Where we roam, there's no other way,
If you visit, there is no coming back, no,
'Cause the darkness won't let you escape.

Evan really didn't know what to do. His roommate was once again screaming and shouting angrily, cussing and cursing about his father. Sometimes, her anger was strong enough to cause the suit to shake violently like a washing machine.

Cassidy hated his father, for sure. He couldn't imagine what it would be like if he revealed his family name to her. The last thing Evan wanted was her, screaming and shouting at him, and possibly hurt him, even though he's already dead.

He didn't like his father, nor did he hate him. It was confusing for him to choose sides. But to his judgement, 1 against 6 wouldn't be good odds. So he stuck with the same children that his father murdered for over a century.

First, there was Susie, the first one murdered that day. She had blond curly hair with a red ribbon tied to it, a pink-purplish dress and a white bow tie around her neck, and blue eyes. She was 8 years old when she died. His father lured her to the back room, saying that her dog was still alive. She possessed the animatronic, Chica the Chicken.

And then there was Fritz who came next in line. He had short, messy blond hair, wore a striped shirt colour with red and white, brown eyes and had freckles on his face. He was lured and killed by his father, and then stuffed, in his opinion, the suit that scared Evan the most, Foxy. At least he didn't scare him that much, instead, they both played together in their own imaginations every now and then.

Gabriel had darker skin, bushy brown hair and wore a long yellow sleeve. He was mostly seen as the main leader of the group for being the ghost of Freddy Fazbear, the mascot of the pizzeria, despite having no experience of being a leader. But Evan still thought he was a great leader nonetheless.

Jeremy, who was the oldest of the group, had short black hair, wore a purple jumper and blue jeans, and brown eyes. Out of all the musical characters in the band, Jeremy had a gift to create music out of pure talent alone. It fits his role as Bonnie, the guitarist of the band. Evan had no idea how to play a musical instrument, nor he considered learning.

Charlie was the daughter of one of the owners of the pizzeria. She wore a short grey sleeve t-shirt and black shorts, had brown hair and brown eyes. The most noticeable thing about her was the glowing green wristband on her right hand. She was the one who acted and cared for the missing children. In fact, Evan met her a few times when her father came to visit his dad every now and then for work or sleepovers with his sister. She possesses the puppet, her father's very creation to watch and protect the children.

And at last, Cassidy. The one his father, in his opinion, 'should not have killed'. Out of all the children, she was the angriest one of all. She had long black hair, which was tied into 2 pigtails by yellow bows, and blue eyes. She wore a yellow striped shirt, a black skirt that goes past her knees and a hand crafted yellow crown on her head. She shares the same animatronic as Evan, in which he has mixed feelings about.

One, he's completely fine with Cassidy. Regardless of her anger, she still cares for those around her, especially if they're one of Afton's victims. And two, she's the one he trusts the most, other than Charlie. If Evan ever broke down, Cassidy would be there to cheer him up.