Chapter 17 Party Time!

Sorry, I haven't been updating this for a while. But I'm back! Because I always come back-na that joke is old...

The class wasn't expecting to see old 1980s animatronics roaming around, doing stuff for the Pussy Cats. It would be the last thing anyone expected after a long day in the woods.

However, if it's worth the trouble of going through all day without lunch, then they completely pushed aside the 'ghost children controlling animatronics' thing and dug into their dishes.

Unfortunately for them, this would be the last time the staff would serve them dinner, and tomorrow, they'll have to cook on their own.

Back with the other children, they sat their animatronics down inside and began to explore more of the camp.

As Midoriya placed his dish in the sink, Jeremy and Susie popped out of thin air beside him.

"Hey, Deku! How's dinner?" He asked.

"It was really good." Midoriya answered, "Did you guys make it, or did the Pussy Cats make them."

Susie crossed her arms, "I did!" She boasted, "And even after a century being trapped in that chicken, I can say that I'm-"

"The cat people cooked the food." Jeremy cuts her off, leaving her visibility annoyed, "She only helped a little."

The girl turned away, "Well, at least I helped!"

Midoriya looked around, "Where's everyone else?"

"Well..." Jeremy pulls up his fingers, listing everyone as he goes, "Gabriel is talking with Fritz, me and Susie are exploring, Evan is with Cassidy out at the back with the rest of the animatronics. And Charlie..."

"We have no idea where she is, and have yet to hear from her." said Susie, "She's probably looking for him again, making sure he isn't up to anything bad."

Weeks had already passed, and still, Charlie never returned. Midoriya didn't have an idea where she was, and neither did the children. All they can do is hope she's doing okay.

But... for now...

"Did Cassidy and Evan do anything?" He questioned.

Jeremy shook his head, "Nope. Just sat down, they can't move Fredbear after all."

"Did they at least explore, go outside?"

"Nope, and nope." Susie replied with a shrug, "That's Cassidy for ya. Evan went out for a bit though, until you guys came, he ran straight back to the suit."

That's an improvement for Evan, a small one, but an improvement nonetheless. Cassidy hasn't done anything, not surprising. She was against the whole idea and only agreed to go since everyone else was going anyway.

But...there was ONE idea that he came up with to have them participate in.

Midoriya needs to ask his teacher about something...

________________

The night was warm, filled with the yawns of tired students. Class A have all been pushed away from their beds and outside. Some were confused, others followed without question.

Aizawa stepped forward, "Now, I know you're all probably confused about why I brought you all out here."

"No kidding..." Kirishima yawned.

"Uh, how long will this take?" Mina questioned.

"An hour of your time," Aizawa replied, glancing at his phone, "Roughly around 10, you all can go to bed.

"There's been a change of plans. For just this night, we'll be doing one last activity. This will focus on your ability to stealth and search." Aizawa explained. He pulled out a piece of paper and showed it to the class.

It was a child's drawing of a brown bear with a black tophat and bowtie.

"Uh..." Sero held up his finger, "What's with that?"

"There are at least 20 of these papers scattered around the camp, there's one for each of you. Find them, and bring them back to me. Once that's done, you can head to bed." Aizawa said, "There's also a line surrounding the camp so you don't head outside of the zone. All the papers will be found inside."

Uraraka held up her hand, "Sir? When you mentioned stealth, who are we trying to avoid?"

As if God heard her question, a low male-pitched laughter could be heard within the trees. Causing the class to go from tired, sleepy and worn out, to fully awake and aware. Their eyes, scanned the trees frantically to see who was there.

"There's 5 of them on the hunt." Aizawa said, smiling, "If you get caught, you'll be spending next night with me in extra classes. Yes, the same applies to you too, Midoriya."

'THIS WAS A BAD IDEA!!!' The boy internally screamed.

Midoriya went to Aizawa to tell him of the game he came up with to help the kids (mostly Cassidy and Evan) spend their time doing something 'fun.' Unfortunately, Aizawa saw this as an opportunity and took it.

"Oh...and one more thing..." Aizawa held up his finger.

"No Quirks allowed."

Yup, they're all screwed.