Five Nights At Freddy's Movie

Movie Spoilers Inbound!

Date: October 26 2023

John wasn't expecting much from today as one of the many staff at the cinema, all he had to do was assign the tickets to the movie and let them be on their way. A simple part-time job for his studies at the university.

So you can imagine the crowd that waltzs right through the doors with weird animal masks, some wearing formal clothing, and others practically putting on a full cosplay.

And when John asked the movie they were all watching, it was always the same.

"Tickets to the FNAF movie."

"The Five Nights At Freddy's Movie."

"FNAF!"

"Five Nights At Freddy's please!"

Boy, he was going to be paid in full this week.

The recent reviews from Hollywood critics weren't even that good, how is this even possible?!

"Hey there!" John looked down to see a small dark-skin boy with bushy hair, who was also wearing a white tophat. Along with him, there were 9 more children along with two adults.

Ok, seems logical. They were here for a family-friendly movie. The FNAF age rating was PG-13, there's no way these children are here for that one.

"12 tickets to the Five Nights At Freddy's movie!" The boy exclaimed.

...

"The...Five Nights At Freddy's movie." John repeated, receiving a nod from the boy. "But, aren't you guys like, 10 or 11?"

"Don't worry," The blond woman assured, "They've been with the horror franchise ever since the beginning, they know what to expect. And besides! The recent game made it for 12 and under."

'Not totally because FNAF is for kids now.' Vannessa thought to herself.

John was sceptical, "Uh... I still don't think this a good idea."

"It'll be fine!" A girl with ginger hair and a red bow spoke up, "It's not like you've seen people get springlocked."

"...Spring...locked?" John shook his head, "Y'know what? Just take them."

One of the children with a yellow bear plushie began pulling one of the girls, "C'mon Cassidy! We'll be late!"

"The movie starts at 6. Rest assured, we have plenty of time." The girl, Cassidy, followed to get the snacks. Vannessa and the rest of the children followed.

John was left with the last member of the group, "So...uh. Big fans?"

"You have no idea." Mike smiled as he watched them pick out their food and drinks. "They waited 8 years for this. Everyone else is going nuts."

Just then, people started screaming and taking out their phones as a guy ran past, holding a giant cardboard cutout of the FNAF movie poster, being chased by security.

They didn't get far, the man was cornered and tackled down a few moments later.

John turned back to Mike in shock. Mike saw his expression and quickly assured him, "I'm not one of them, I swear."

_________________

Mike, Vannessa and the children were all sitting in the centre row, given the perfect view of the big screen. The seats in the theatre were all almost used up, as many other fans all sat around them.