Chapter 8 You Can't Hide

'Bring you down here, in the dead of night,

Keeps you working, try to survive.

We are secretly, we're watching you, (to)

Trying our best, to get. at. you.'

(Run)

Midoriya went to his locker to sort out his things before heading off to see the kids in the studio. It became a daily routine after school, the kids liked it when he visited, he was the only one they trust, other than Power Loader of course. The kids would often wander around the school, exploring new places they haven't seen before and sometimes following him around before meeting him back at the end of the day.

He made the storage room behind the studio restricted to those who have permission so that no one would just walk in and find 6 dead ghost kids and furry animatronic robots. Gabriel, Jeremy, Susie, and Fritz would all play games with each other, with Evan joining in occasionally along with Cassidy and Charlie.

Although, there wasn't much to do in the room. It was an area of around 10 x 12 meters squared, along with rows upon rows of items, gadgets, and other tools. Midoriya would bring them something new for them to play with, often it would be toys or games without any electronics.

Today, Midoriya found a Chica plushie during his internship and decided to give it to Susie so it can go along with Freddy and Bonnie. No sign of Foxy or Fredbear, nor the Puppet plushies though, so he'll have to keep searching for them in the meantime.

He took the yellow chicken from his locker (he didn't want anyone to see him carrying it around all day) and shoved it into his yellow bag before locking his locker. As he turned around to head to the development studio, Bakugo slammed his hand into the lockers, blocking his path and causing the teen to jump.

Bakugo was the same as always when the two of them were little. The boy had spiky blond hair, sharp eyes and red. He was about average height, and a muscular build and a fair skin tone. Unlike most students at UA, he never wears the red tie that goes along with the uniform.

"Hey, Deku." Said Bakugo, eyes focused on Midoriya's bag. "What are you doing with that thing?"

"U-Uh, w-what thing?!" Midoriya stuttered, trying to act normally. But he already knew that there was no getting out of this.

"I'm not stupid! I know what that is!" He grabbed the bag, causing Midoriya's eyes to widen.

"Hey!" Midoriya pulled his bag away from Bakugo, but his grip stayed firm on the yellow shoulder strap, "Give that back!"

"You don't tell me what to do! Give it here!"

"Kacchan, stop! It's not what you think!"

"Go to hell nerd!"

The two boys pulled back and forth, causing a ruckus. It wasn't long before they attracted the students standing around who were ready to go home that day. Some gasped, and others watched idly. One of them pulled out a phone before their friend grabbed their hand and pushed it down, shaking their head.