Chapter 4 Stay Calm

'There's a shadow on the wall, stay calm, stay calm.

There's a figure in the hall, stay calm, stay calm.

Keep my wits and stay alive, wish I have a nine-to-five.

There's a stranger in us all, stay calm, stay calm.'

Midoriya wasn't sure where he was when he first opened his eyes. But seeing the old, worn down ceiling and the smell of a dead animal or human suddenly shot up right up. He was still in the pizzaria, but rather on the wooden floor of the show stage, presumingly where the animatronics perform on stage.

This wasn't where he expected himself to be, he remembered he was in parts and service before falling down to the ground after seeing something standing outside the door. Meaning, something, or someone had moved him.

'God, could this get any more crazy?'

Turns out, god must be listening to him because a second later, he saw a girl looking at him. She had blond curly hair, and blue childish eyes.

Midoriya looked around, and saw multiple of them, all together, there were 6. Each had different shapes, but all within the same ages and heights as kids.

"Oh!" She exclaimed, "He's awake!"

"What...what is going on?" Midoriya slowly questioned, looking at the kids. "Wait, am I dead?!"

"Welllll..." She points her fingers together. "No. To make a long story short, you fainted."

"Quite a hard fall too," The dark brown one pointed out, "Are you okay?"

Midoriya rubbed the back of his head, where the pain was lingering. It hurted, but it didn't feel like anything was broken. "Yeah, I'm good."

"Great! Anyways, introductions! We already know that your name is Deku since Evan told us. So, I'm Gabriel! The (somewhat) leader of the group."

The blond girl stepped forwards, "I'm Susie."

"Jeremy." The purple one waved.

"Fritz!" The little one saluted. "Welcome aboard!"

The girl with two pigtails stepped forwards. "You already know Evan," She gestured to the boy with brown hair and a striped shirt next to her. "And I'm Cassidy." She then walked towards Midoriya, pointing at his face. "Now answer me. What do you think you're doing, wandering around our building? Didn't you learn your lesson last time?"

"L-Last time?"

"Me and Evan saw you inside of parts and service, kids like you back then shouldn't be allowed to wander around abandoned buildings." She explained, "So we scared you off, kicking you and your friend out."