Chapter 20 Painted Faces

Are ya ready kids?

Somewhere in the streets of Japan, 5 animatronics lay against the wall of a dark alleyway. They were kept out of sight, not wanting to be seen by the public. It would cause some trouble if they do.

Gabriel was still disturbed. While he does have many things against this plan, he still couldn't shake off what Cassidy said.

"You're not our leader, Gabriel."

Being the spirit of Freddy Fazbear, he always felt a sense of responsibility to look after and care for the group, a step down from the role Charlie took. When there's conflict or argument within, he was always first to calm everyone down before figuring out a solution, just like every good leader does.

For the first time... it felt as if he failed his task.

"So, where in the seven seas did ye bring us, Cassidy?" Fritz asked.

"Kamino." She replied, "I did a short research before we went to camp, and this specific location was where Afton committed his latest scheme. If there's a place where Charlie went to find him, she most likely checked here first."

"Huh, you already had this all planned out," said Jeremy.

"Indeed, I was intending to leave as soon as possible once we arrived at camp."

"You...never wanted to stay?" Susie questioned.

Cassidy sighed, "Midoriya has already assisted us in many ways, we do not need his assistance anymore."

Gabriel shook himself out of his thoughts and piped up, "But Deku wanted to help us, Cass! Maybe even the teachers at UA could-"

"They stood around while 4 kids were lured away by Afton." She cut him off, "Indeed, they sent authorities after him, regardless, they passed the problem onto someone else's shoulders. I respect them, but they're no better than Mr Emily."

Henry Emily. One of the founders of Fazbear Entertainment. Ever since the missing children incident, he was aware of the crimes his partner committed. However, instead of reporting him to the police, he threw him out of the company and continued with the Fazbear franchise into 1987.

It was also made aware that HE was the one who removed the children's bodies that were stuffed into the suits. Whilst Charlie was in denial, Cassidy believed that he cared nothing more than Freddy's ever since the death of his daughter. So to prevent anyone from seeing the stuffed bodies, he personally removed them himself so no one else would know.

Fritz informed that Cassidy's body was still inside Fredbear, shoved between the metal springlocks. The girl made no comment.

Regardless, Henry Emily has passed away. He's not coming back.