Chapter 5 The Greatest Show Unearthed

'Behind this curtain lies a ghastly concoction of,

Delight, Horror, Fantasy and terror,

Your every wish is our command!

Your every whimsical desire brought to life.

But I'm warning you... There's always a price,

Welcome to the greatest show unearthed!

Midoriya came back home late that afternoon, his mother was worried sick. He came up with the excuse of another villain attack, in which knocked down a phone tower nearby, meaning he couldn't call her and explain why he was home late.

Inko Midoriya was Izuku's mother and his only parent at home, his father went to work overseas and hasn't returned at all. But sent money monthly to help with the bills. Her Quirk allows her to pull objects towards her, useful for picking up something she accidentally dropped. That is, if it was a dinner plate, then it would be a different story.

*CRASH!*

"Mom?!" Midoriya suddenly jumped from the couch, looking over at the kitchen. There was a broken plate on the floor, his mother was at a fair distance from the plate, holding a sponge and wearing yellow cleaning gloves.

"Oh, I'm fine Izuku." She assured him with a smile. "It slipped from my hand."

Midoriya sighed, "Alright, I'll help clean up."

His mom was a lot like him, green haired, generally kind, she was also a bit shorter than Midoriya. She was very supportive of her son, wanting to help him make the most of his life as much as she can. Her son being Quirkless was news to her, but when Midoriya came back with news that he actually had a Quirk, she was so happy for him. She never knew that her son actually received One For All from the number 1 hero, All Might. Midoriya kept it a secret.

Midoriya was in his room, training for the sports festival, pushups, situps, lifting weights. But in between it all, he couldn't stop thinking about the children. They must have been stuck in that building for more than a century, being stuck in one place for that long would be enough to make you go insane. But yet, somehow, they still acted like kids.

He noticed that Susie was the cheerful, happy-go-lucky kind. She'll do whatever you want to do.

Gabriel was the boss of the group, the one who tries to keep the group together. If there's rising tension or danger, he'll try and sort the situation out as soon as possible.

Although, Cassidy seemed to be the one who can cause real damage. The way she expresses her emotions, and the way she speaks? She's certainly someone you shouldn't mess with.

Evan was the first ghost child he met, he and Midoriya chatted for a few minutes before being rudely interrupted by Cassidy, who told him to get out. Evan and Cassidy share the same suit, and he can't help but wonder how they would move the suit. Would they control a certain part of the suit? Or would they have to fight for control?