Chapter 14 Short Stories Told

In other words, a collection of One Shots! These will range from short to literally only a few sentences long, so please bare with me.

Also, some of these may not be canon to the main story.

The Joy Of Creation

Midoriya's mouth fell to the ground as he saw the abomination in front of him

He lifted one finger up, "I have...several questions."

They were outside of the UA building in the evening. He went to the storage room the same day to find that none of the animatronics were present (if you don't count Golden Freddy).

Evan explained that the group were outside, doing something in the garden.

When he went outside, he was met with an entirely different animatronic.

Freddy, Bonnie, Chica and Foxy were all disassembled and put together as one. The animatronic had 4 arms (two of which, had no hands), with a metal pirate hook on its right. The face had a brown bear, missing both ears. If you look closely, you could see the blueish jaw of the Bonnie animatronic.

It has 3 legs, all entirely ripped from the casing of their respective animatronics. The eyes are black, with a red toothpick glow in the center.

"Judging by your expression, you are shocked." Cassidy stated, "What do you think? I came up with a proposal to create something that would help us defeat Afton more effectively. I call it... Creation."

Jeremy appeared from the head, "Don't ask, she made us do it."

The Vengeful Spirit angrily points at the boy, "Did not! You liked the idea!"

Susie appeared from behind one of the legs that Midoriya recognised to belong to Chica, "I can't stand a second in there! I be 'earin' Fritz's mind go daft with Pirate Speak!"

Cassidy facepalmed, "Just show him what you all can do!"

The 2 spirits re-entered the Amalgamation, and a moment later, it sprung to life.

Creation lifted his head and started twitching. It waves its arms back and forth at a slow pace before opening its jaw, revealing 2 sets of teeth.

Midoriya was impressed, Cassidy however, was not.

"Come on guys, move a bit more!"

Creation looked at the girl with an annoyed expression (if robots have expressions...) and rolled its eyes. It lifted one of its legs up and-

*CRASH!*

It lost balance and fell to the ground.