Chapter 12 It's Been So Long

It's been so long, since a posted a chapter!

We've been too focused on the fnaf 1 children, so let's find out what the other fnaf casts are up to. (Others will show up soon.)

Elsewhere, there was an abandoned storage facility. The building was withering away with age, but still somehow managed to keep its original structure intact. At the front door, there was a sign that one could barely recognize.

Fazbear Entertainment Storage

Inside, there were 3 men scavenging around in the dark. Each had a flashlight of their own, shining into the darkness of the building, all armed with guns. 1 of them were trying to open one of the locked doors to another room, while the others kept watch.

One of them decided to break the awkward silence, "I...uh, heard that a few people went missing out in the countryside a few weeks ago. They suspected it was some sort of kidnapping."

His friend looked at him, "And...? What does that have to do with this?"

He sighed, "Just thought I break the silence for a bit. How on earth did we get the salvage job?"

The friend turned towards the one picklock-ing the reinforced steel door, "How's that door comin'?"

Comedically, the man pushed open the door, smiling to himself. "Ya know, Jetto, there's a reason why they call me the supreme lock pick-"

He turned around, only to find his friend has vanished.

"Kagu?" He turned towards his other friend. "Where's Jetto?"

Kagu turned around, with a shock on his face. "I...uh, I don't know Haru."

"You think he ran off or something? That bastard..." Haru took out his flashlight and pointed out into the darkness.

... But there was no light.

Haru looked at his flashlight in confusion, hitting it a few times before trying again, but to no avail.

"Did your batteries run out already?" Kagu questioned, holding his still-fresh flashlight.

Haru shook his head, "No, I just changed them yesterday." He bashed it again, "Stupid, double A batteries!"

His tantrum was cut off with a glitched child-like "H-H-H-Hi!" The two men jumped at the noise. Kagu pointed his flashlight to the source to find a doll-like plastic mascot standing in the darkness. It had a propeller hat and was about a few feet taller than their waist. The mascot had a sign that said "Balloons!" Which was exactly what it was holding in the other hand.

The mascot looked withered, his left eye was torn out, and his left leg's outer shell was broken off, revealing the endoskeleton beneath.